Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gotta love those clean out the fridge meals! 🤣
Years ago I had chick fila, zaxbys, pdq, and like 5 other places the boys would eat lunch at. I would buy lunch plus. Those were some great lunches during a cleanout after a brownie.😁😐

Come to think of it, If I made lunch at home I could have quite a few more cars and parts.🤔🤔

BBQ steak sliders with pepperjack.
20220909_113548.jpg

I rang the dinner bell, but nobody showed up, so I e't 'em.
That's funny cuz we got one of those triangle dinner bell things that my wifey will ring when dinners ready and we (or more like I) are up at the track runnin' rigs! 😂

That's funny cuz we got one of those triangle dinner bell things that my wifey will ring when dinners ready and we (or more like I) are up at the track runnin' rigs! 😂
That's awesome!

You can have em. I'm waiting for Pat's pie to finish!

What's in that Pat? Broccoli, bacon, cheese with eggs and green onions? Looks awesome.
Brocco, bacon, and cheddar curds- and of course, eggs from the backyard chickens ❤️
20220909_121654.jpg

And it just came out 🤩
20220909_121325.jpg

...eggs from the backyard chickens ❤️
I really miss eggs from our chickens we had when I was a kid. They are so much better than store bought. No idea how they make store bought eggs so terrible.

Back