Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Xraycer do you know what fruit is red but like a cantelope? I buy fruit salads at a local store, eat it and forget to find the one fruit I realy like. I go back to tje store and xant find it 4 or 5 trips and forget about it until I'm shopping under the inflience and buy one again.
Perhaps beets? The ones that are sold in cans are sweet, and beets are used often in salads.

There was about a pound of ground beef that needed to be used, so I figured just make taco meat. I went to the sure earlier today and got mushrooms to add to the meat. I couldn't resist the warm French baguette that just came out of the oven, so I grabbed that as well.
While cooking up the taco meat, it occurred to me to turn it into a steak and cheese sub, with the French baguette, instead. Added American cheese, and it turned out really, really good!

There was about a pound of ground beef that needed to be used, so I figured just make taco meat. I went to the sure earlier today and got mushrooms to add to the meat. I couldn't resist the warm French baguette that just came out of the oven, so I grabbed that as well.
While cooking up the taco meat, it occurred to me to turn it into a steak and cheese sub, with the French baguette, instead. Added American cheese, and it turned out really, really good!
From taco to steak and cheese!! That's funny! Either one is great though!! 🤤

Chicky & veg tonight
20220815_192319.jpg

20220815_192314.jpg

Gotta love a convection oven!

Still have quite a bit of taco meat leftover, but no tortilla left. So, I toasted up some sliced breads, added American cheese, and viola: Tacowich!
Ate it along with leftover KFC coleslaw. It went together pretty well.

Back