Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Burgerkind king size breakfast burrito.
The eggnormous burrito?
DpJFa1hX4AAdvdN.jpg

The eggnormous burrito?
Very I actually bought two, ate one on the way to Boise and then just had the second one when we got home. I'm a piggy today but I'm done eating for the day.

Very I actually bought two, ate one on the way to Boise and then just had the second one when we got home. I'm a piggy today but I'm done eating for the day.
I was on this kick for awhile when they first came out. It was huge, and it was less than $4!

Last edited:
WingStop Lemon Pepper Wings
Flats Only
Lightly seasoned fries
Washed it all down with a couple Pliny The Elders

There's a muley butt in there somewhere- along with spuds, carrots, onion, cheese, cheese, and salsa. I just kinda started throwing stuff in hot cast iron to brown, and put it all in the convection oven at 350 for half an hour.
20220814_104154.jpg

Cain't say I'm disappointed ❤️

Brunch is served

There's a muley butt in there somewhere- along with spuds, carrots, onion, cheese, cheese, and salsa. I just kinda started throwing stuff in hot cast iron to brown, and put it all in the convection oven at 350 for half an hour.
View attachment 150632
Cain't say I'm disappointed ❤️

Brunch is served
Dude!!!
Puffed up pretty fat. Hmm. Tastes killer though.
View attachment 150633
Neapolitan is my favorite type of pizza! That there is a Neapolitan type crust. Looks freaking awesome! For me, I would have also add whole, fresh basil leaves under that cheese.

I can't believe this is the first homemade pizza you've ever done. Well done!

Last edited:
Neapolitan is my favorite type of pizza! That there is a Neapolitan type crust. Looks freaking awesome! For me, I would have also add whole, fresh basil leaves under that cheese.

I can't believe this is the first homemade pizza you've ever done. Well done!
Yeah, that is what it reminds me of as far as the crust. It's crispy on the bottom. Turned out really good. I wanna try a thin and crispy next. It has plenty of dried basil leaves in the crust and under the cheese. But I need to try fresh ones.

Yeah, that is what it reminds me of as far as the crust. It's crispy on the bottom. Turned out really good. I wanna try a thin and crispy next. It has plenty of dried basil leaves in the crust and under the cheese. But I need to try fresh ones.
Yeah, I like the thin crusts alot. Mainly cuz my fav part is the sauce and toppings, so rather not fill up on crust! 😁 Hmmmmm, maybe I should just mix sauce with pineapples, heat it up and BAM!! 🤔 😂😂

Aww c'mon, crust is nice soft warm bread, all the other stuff is just frosting on the cake. Oh wait, I like frosting too!
That's my favorite part of the cake too...the frosting. 😁 We'll have leftover cake and my wife will go to get some and half the top is scraped off!! I get a little cake with the icing. Hey, my taste buds are bullies and know what they want!!! 😂 😂 🤣

My 2 favs are Angel Food cake with white rainbow chip icing (not the one with the poor amount of sprinkles in the lid....I want that sh!t mixed up in my icing already!!!🤣) and Carvel ice cream cake with the cookie crunchy thing-a-ma-bobs in it!! 🤤🤤😍

Damn, now I wanna go bake a cake!!! 😁😂✌️

.... It has plenty of dried basil leaves in the crust and under the cheese. But I need to try fresh ones.
Not the same. Biting into fresh basil leaves in a margherita pizza, is such a fantastic flavor profile!
I had cantaloupe. I've cheated too much on my diet lately. I've been riding my bike quite a bit so that will help.
I love all things melon! Cantaloupe is certainly that. I actually just cut up a whole watermelon. This one is no where as good as the last 5, but still decent.

Elk sliders. They went pretty fast...
20220814_173834.jpg

I cut this batch of elk burger with wagyu trimmings.

This is the way.

this-is-the-5af09bf93c.jpg

I have spoken.

And you can't quite tell in the pic, but that's a cabernet belavigo slice melted on top. And there was a splash marinate of balsamic. Also did a few with smoked mozz... and served em all on baguette slices. Open face was the best.

O.

And.

I found a couple commercial sources for elk, so I can actually legally serve these at the wine bar! 🤩

Not the same. Biting into fresh basil leaves in a margherita pizza, is such a fantastic flavor profile!

I love all things melon! Cantaloupe is certainly that. I actually just cut up a whole watermelon. This one is no where as good as the last 5, but still decent.
I only eat cantaloupe and honey dew and I drown them both in salt. I don't like watermelon as crazy as it sounds.

I only eat cantaloupe and honey dew and I drown them both in salt. I don't like watermelon as crazy as it sounds.
I eat water melon once a year if that. Its a texture thing. Watermelon flavor is also a no go.

@Xraycer do you know what fruit is red but like a cantelope? I buy fruit salads at a local store, eat it and forget to find the one fruit I realy like. I go back to tje store and xant find it 4 or 5 trips and forget about it until I'm shopping under the inflience and buy one again.

Back