Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grilled chicken tacos & refried beans. Weber > George Foreman. 😀

4E103BFB-FCC7-4579-9DD8-499E5B5A27C8.jpeg

Breakfast was a Carl's Jr. (Hardee's on the east coast) Super Star Cheeseburger with onion rings. Breakfast of champions!
The only time I've eaten at a Carl's Jr was at the airport in Puerto Rico. It was fantastic!

I love Hardee’s, especially the Frisco burger. 😍

Today’s late lunch consists of fish sticks, tarter sauce and bbq chips. Cleaning out the pantry.. 😒
View attachment 141842
Right now, I'm at my daughter's cheer competition, an hour from home. There's a JJ near by the arena. We may be going there after the comp.

Right now, I'm at my daughter's cheer competition, an hour from home. There's a JJ near by the arena. We may be going there after the comp.
They recently started carrying the JJ chips at our local Wally World. You get the full size bag for the same amount as the little bag at JJ.
I like the #16 club lulu 🤤

They recently started carrying the JJ chips at our local Wally World. You get the full size bag for the same amount as the little bag at JJ.
I like the #16 club lulu 🤤
Decided to do a sit down dinner. We found a Southern cuisine place called Off The Rails. We really liked the laid back atmosphere, and the food was excellent!
I got the seafood po boy, Susan got the bacon wrapped andouille sausage. We got an order of cornbread, which was probably my favorite thing on the table. We also accidentally got an order of pickled eggs, which was free.
Man, that was some good eats!
0212221950.jpg

I love Hardee’s, especially the Frisco burger. 😍

Today’s late lunch consists of fish sticks, tarter sauce and bbq chips. Cleaning out the pantry.. 😒
View attachment 141842
This and a McD's Filet o fish are as close as I can get to sea food. Don't know if there is any actual fish in fish sticks but I love 'em. Go figure.

This and a McD's Filet o fish are as close as I can get to sea food. Don't know if there is any actual fish in fish sticks but I love 'em. Go figure.
I love Filet-O-fish! I won't pay full price for then though. For nearly $4, they are small and you only get a half a piece of cheese 😠 I buy them during lent when they are 2 for $5 or bogo free.

what are you cooking for the SB? any delicious ideas before I go shopping? I heard the little smokies are good in the crock pot with grape jelly, anyone ever try this?

Yeah, the little smokies with jelly are good. A buddy of mine was a gourmet chef at one time and he used to make these little appetizers that were chicken livers wrapped in bacon and baked with a maple syrup baste. Gawd they were good.

what are you cooking for the SB? any delicious ideas before I go shopping? I heard the little smokies are good in the crock pot with grape jelly, anyone ever try this?
We always get invited to SB parties somewhere in town. This year, our good friends are an hour north at their lake homes, but we couldn't make it up there because of our daughter's cheer comp an hour south of us 🙁.

In regards to SB foods, my favorite go to, is the crock pot eats you've mentioned but with small, frozen meatballs instead of weenies.

Red and green peppers with ground turkey, fire roasted tomatoes, pepper jack, cheddar, rice, and spinach stuffing.
View attachment 141976
What did you use for rice?

Tonight, I made pork fajitas for dinner. I typically use a combination of meats, but I just wanted to make something quick tonight. Also, made a bowl of guacamole, just because the avocados were on sale.
Dessert was freshly sliced pineapple and a creamy coconut popsicle.

Also, made a bowl of guacamole, just because the avocados were on sale.
Dang you, I love guacamole, and I can't eat it, allergic to avocados.

What did you use for rice?

Tonight, I made pork fajitas for dinner. I typically use a combination of meats, but I just wanted to make something quick tonight. Also, made a bowl of guacamole, just because the avocados were on sale.
I used Vigo yellow rice.
5423a5f0136f67408bd3bf6b92ee3163.png

Back