Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not much of a seafood eater myself but put a plate of crappie in front of me and OMG.....

Tonight we had what I call "school lunch" basically mashed potatoes, burger, onions, and brown gravy. Looks like what we used to get at lunch in elementary school. Still tastes good for being so basic

Tonight we had what I call "school lunch" basically mashed potatoes, burger, onions, and brown gravy. Looks like what we used to get at lunch in elementary school. Still tastes good for being so basic
I don't remember my school lunch being this fancy.

I don't remember my school lunch being this fancy.
We had laminated pizza. Rectangle pizza with plastic cheese, amd the thinnest sauce spread. Wednesday was dry tuna with pickles on a burger bun. I briefly remember middle, but high school had papa johns pizza for the first couple years. Got a free slice a day thanks to the hurricane that interupted a week of school. 🤣

We had laminated pizza. Rectangle pizza with plastic cheese, amd the thinnest sauce spread. Wednesday was dry tuna with pickles on a burger bun. I briefly remember middle, but high school had papa johns pizza for the first couple years. Got a free slice a day thanks to the hurricane that interupted a week of school. 🤣
The only decent "food", in elementary school, I can recall was fried chicken. The burgers and spaghetti with meatballs were hit or miss.
Yes, we had the same pizza.

I always put ketchup on those pizzas because they sucked. Rolled them up like a burrito and ate them outside. Hated the lunch room with all that chatter.

I don't know about you all, but, Man, I love food! All kinds of food!

So tonight, the wife left me to fend for myself for dinner. She and our 2 girls were all set. Our son is away at a game, and won't be home until late. This is actually great because I've been hankering for chilli cheese dogs.
Boiled natural casing hot dogs, Walmart Great Value chilli with no beans, Mexican cheese blend, fresh jalapeno, raw onions, cilantro, and Valentino hot sauce. Washed it down with a cold, citrusy Sam Adams Porch Rocker.
Man, that really hit the spot!View attachment 134913
So, what are you eating?!
food

Susan made chicken pot pie for dinner tonight. She makes the light version, which uses milk and chicken breast instead of cream and dark meat. It was good and all, but I would much more prefer the fatty version. Women!

😁

It was just me tonight, at home, for dinner. I don't feel like cooking or going out to grab anything, so I scrounged around the kitchen. Finished the little bit of leftover lomein, then had cheese and crackers with pepperoni. Decided on a creamy fruit popsicle bar for dessert. Still felt a little hungry, so I made a peanut butter blueberry jelly sandwich.

😱 never heard of blueberry!
Really?

We've been getting them for years, and they are sold everywhere around here.
product-72400007262-1.png

Tonight was a bowl of Cheerios and some toast with strawberry jelly. we were to tired to cook tonight.
Before I had decided on the peanut butter blueberry sandwich, I was eyeing the kids' Froot Loops marshmallow cereal.

Had a Subway coupon for 2 foot longs for $13, so, I got my son and I, brunch. He got the chicken and bacon. I got the eggs and bacon with pepperjack cheese, all the veggies, pickled jalapenos, and Baja chipotle sauce. That really hit the spot!
0212221207.jpg

Back