Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll pick up @Doom! on the way. He loves fish! 😁
@Doom! is WAY out of your way going to TP's house. But you would go right past me, so stop and get me instead. We can send Doom a bag of cheddar and sour cream chips 🤣

@Doom! is WAY out of your way going to TP's house. But you would go right past me, so stop and get me instead. We can send Doom a bag of cheddar and sour cream chips 🤣
I got a better idea. I'll pick you up on the way, and then we'll send @Doom! a bunch of crappie heads in a non-insulated box 😁

Last edited:
If we run out of Chedder and Sour cream chips, my fish tastes just as good using Ranch pringles...;)

Damn, that sounds good but I can't eat burgers...:( Well, I'm not supposed too anyways.

Tonight, it's just me and the boy. I made him a cheeseburger and a Caesar salad. I concocted myself a giant fish taco using frozen breaded fish fillets, and whipped up my own aioli. It was actually pretty good!
0205221958.jpg

Wow, I might have to try that with the leftovers tomorrow. We do have some fresh tortillas.

Pics soon to follow...

thumbs up.png

Damn, that sounds good but I can't eat burgers...:( Well, I'm not supposed too anyways.
Have you tried the impossible burger at Burger King? Plant based protein. You can also buy the impossible "meat" at the grocery store. At least here you can. I first heard about it on that Wahlburgers show, where Donny Wahlberg tasted a burger made with it. Supposedly, you can't tell a difference. But I haven't tried them.

Have you tried the impossible burger at Burger King? Plant based protein. You can also buy the impossible "meat" at the grocery store. At least here you can. I first heard about it on that Wahlburgers show, where Donny Wahlberg tasted a burger made with it. Supposedly, you can't tell a difference. But I haven't tried them.
I haven't tried this yet. I've yet to come across a plant based anything that actually tastes like real meat. I haven't looked into it, but I've heard that the impossible burger is not actually any healthier than beef. I remembered when this person, try to convince me that Egg Beaters tastes just like normal eggs, that you can't tell the difference. This is after I told him I've already tried it. Being a huge fan of eggs, I just wanted to slap him silly!
I might actually try the impossible whopper today, just for 💩 and giggles.

I've never tried them but I may someday. A burger cheat sounds much better. ;)

Figured I "clean" out the fridge a bit this morning. Used up the last of the EggBeaters. Added an additional to regular eggs to get the that yolk flavor. Smothered the fried eggs with the leftover Hormel chili. Lastly, used up the last 2, week old, sesame seed bagels.
That was a tasty, hardy breakfast!
0206221010.jpg

I think it was Mark Wahlberg that ate the two burgers, and couldn't tell the difference. Maybe it was Donnie. Can't remember. But a friend tried it and said they love it.

I mentioned this for TP because he can't have a lot of iron in his diet, which red meat is full of. But after checking, the impossible protein is actually higher in iron. Go figure 😜

As far as veggie burgers go, I haven't tried one that doesn't tast 100% better deep fried 😉

Last edited:
Exactly why I eat a lot of chicken and Crappie. There is iron in chicken also but I can't starve myself either.
I love venison as well but a lot of iron in it.

You guys suck. I’m still on surgery restriction. Smoothies for another 2 months.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    294.4 KB · Views: 15
Back