Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Perhaps tenderloins? And I agree with you on its yumminess!
No not tenderloins, although they are good.

Had to google it:

The “oyster” or “buttcheek” as I call it. On the back of the chicken just above the tail, nestled in the bottom of the thigh. It’s often called “cook’s treat” and for good reason. It’s dark meat which is so much more flavorful than white.

I normally eat them before it gets to the plate 🤣

Szechaun stir-fry

5yW9np4.jpg

OMG I NEED SOME
I can’t find regular party size oreos, I’m stuck with ”Family Size”. More like “PeRsOnAL sIZe”
Had a salad for supper. View attachment 173879
I prefer crouton salade, with croutons as the base and the rest of it as toppings
I forgot to take a pic of my fried rice for lunch.
Ok, now I need to get off this thread I can’t stop drooling

Last edited:
I made something the other day that surprised me. Kroger had a sale on Kingsford bbq pulled pork. I threw some olive oil in the old cast iron skillet and toasted a layer of bbq corn chips. Then I tossed on the bbq pork. Added a layer of refried beans. Covered that with a bunch of cheddar cheese. Tossed that in the oven til the cheese was all bubbly. Then topped it with ranch dressing, lettuce, jalapeños, etc. I felt like I commited a cardinal sin when I ate it. I'll get pics here in a bit because I'm feeling like making it again tonight.

Agreed.....but, a heck of a lot more meaty goodness in the thighs!

The weather here is dark,damp and raw. Cooking :thumbs-up: beef stew for supper. Will have it with garlic toast on the side for dippin.

Last edited:
The weather here is dark,damp and raw. Cooking :thumbs-up: beef stew for supper. Will have it with garlic toast on the side for dippin.
Yep, cool and raw. That's why I just fired up the pellet stove for the first time this season. To warm up even more, I made ham and bean soup in the Instant Pot. Not bad. I wished I had added a lot more ham. Next time!
20231030_185439.jpg

Back