Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Puttanesca for supper. So yummy.
20230820_200240_resized.jpg

Last edited:
English muffin pizza
View attachment 170322
The ones that are really slim have high end pizza sauce. The other ones which look fat are low end pizza sauce. Rows home made Italian and chef born d
Never heard of Rows. Or, did you mean Rao's?

I have today and the next 2 days off from work. Stopped by a large Indian grocery store I've heard about since I was in the area.
Grabbed some savory pastries from the bakery dept. I have no idea what they were so I just pointed to things. They were all pretty good!
20230821_122841.jpg

Last edited:
View attachment 170324
Finally took a photo in a restaurant. Was so good. We both had a triple scoop frappe, and an old fashion root beer. Was so good. :cool: 2 lobster rolls hot with butter.
You should have eaten the warm lobster roll and fries first. Then get a cold lobster roll as a dessert 🤪

Yes raos and chef boyardee pizza sauces.
I could not type and spell today. 😂
My half Italian wife really likes the Rao's stuff. I think it's just ok, and no where near worth the high market price of $7-$8 a jar. Ragu and Prego tastes just fine for me.

Last edited:
Prego is too sweet for me.
I like a sweet red sauce. Mrs. X doesn't.

Earlier I had the last 3 deviled eggs leftover from yesterday's family party.
Now, I'm snacking on popcorn made in the air popper. I used extra virgin olive oil and Himalayan salt. Yum, on both counts!
20230821_182719.jpg

Back