Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys are so :cool: , Mike. No more ice cream photos for you. ha. Love the frog. :thumbs-up:
Mrs T wants to do a nacho meal. With chili, cheese, onion, and salsa. Kinda can't wait. If It doesn't look too bad, I will take a photo. :cool:

Last edited:
Speaking of lemons, I haven't noticed this in the stores at all for awhile. The description sounds really odd, but I used to love this stuff!
Screenshot_20230815_123213.jpg

Last night, tried something different, lemon frosted cheerios. About the same texture as honey nut cheerios, but tastes more like fruit loops.

View attachment 170084
Now here is what you do, but I understand @Doom! you are not a fish guy but
crushed up, this would make great fish breading. I have used crushed Pringles,
crushed sour cream a onion chips and bbq chips. This would work.
Maybe sprinkling these lemon Cheerios on fish would work 🤔
Hey, @Doom! , next time, add these to your tuna salad sandwich and let us know.
Opps you kinda sort of beat me to it.

Now why would I want to ruin perfectly good Lemon Frosted Cheerios? :p You are all a bunch of no good seafood freaks! 🤣
Ummm HELLO crappie don't come from the Sea. :p

After the tedious chore of detailing the inside of my car, I had built up quite an appetite.
3 fish tacos just like yesterday. Just as good today! One corn on the cob then some chips and salsa. Dessert was the last of the strawberry shortcake.

At the beach and took the kids to a restaurant called Alley Oops. Great family place with bowling, arcades, shark tank and great food. Wait was an hour, but that went by fast playin' games. They mostly kept winning at the claw machines. 😂

I had Chicken Chesapeake......grilled chicken breast topped with crab dip, melted cheese and a lemon cream sauce over red bliss mashed potatoes. YUMMY!!

Boy had a Waffle burger....Cheddar and bacon between two Belgium waffles. He loved it.

Girl had Chicken tenders and chips served on a souvenir Frisbee (we've got 4 of these Frisbee now-lol)

Good times! 😁✌️
20230815_212156.jpg
20230815_183517.jpg
20230815_183513.jpg
20230815_183640.jpg
20230815_175648.jpg
20230815_182142.jpg
20230815_182318.jpg
20230815_183541.jpg

At the beach and took the kids to a restaurant called Alley Oops. Great family place with bowling, arcades, shark tank and great food. Wait was an hour, but that went by fast playin' games. They mostly kept winning at the claw machines. 😂

I had Chicken Chesapeake......grilled chicken breast topped with crab dip, melted cheese and a lemon cream sauce over red bliss mashed potatoes. YUMMY!!

Boy had a Waffle burger....Cheddar and bacon between two Belgium waffles. He loved it.

Girl had Chicken tenders and chips served on a souvenir Frisbee (we've got 4 of these Frisbee now-lol)

Good times! 😁✌️
View attachment 170118View attachment 170119View attachment 170120View attachment 170121View attachment 170122View attachment 170123View attachment 170124View attachment 170125
The boy wins!

That burger looks frigging awesome!

@Smilinbri Didn't you just get back from vacation? Now your at the beach again? You suck! :p

Ummm HELLO crappie don't come from the Sea. :p
Doesn't mean your not a part of the fish eaters cult that's growing here! :p

@Smilinbri Didn't you just get back from vacation? Now your at the beach again? You suck! :p
Lol.. .yea. My parents have had this 1br condo at the beach for 20 years now. The past few years my 3 siblings and I have been splitting the mortgage. We came down for 10 days in June.

Was also at the Smokey Mountains for a week at the end of June for my wife's side family reunion.

Still being unemployed sucks, but I guess it has it's advantages (free to vaca whenever.....on a budget of course!) :thumbs-up: 🙄😁✌️

Back