Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You made me laugh, growing up Wednesday was always Spaghetti night. 🤣
Yea, we always had pizza on Fridays growing up and me and my nostalgia had to continue the tradition with my kids!! 👍 Plus I freakin' LOVE pizza!!! 🤤🤤🤗😁

Shrimp chimi is my favorite dish😋

OHHHH YEAH!
20230204_201237.jpg

I had bbq chicken pizza bread yesterday for breakfast 😋
20230204_060522.jpg

Left over pizza from last night. Go figure! 🤷‍♂️ 😁✌️Some GS cookies for desert.....tagalongs. 🤤
View attachment 159565
Oh man... Tagalongs are my favs! If I had a wheelbarrow full of them, I'd eat myself into a coms in about 10 minutes 🤣

Just a left over salad for me tonight but I loved it.
Love me a good salad. Iceberg lettuce though...don't like that leafy crap I can get out of my yard. 😂

Been on a salad kick recently....iceberg lettuce, tomatoes, chicken strips or shredded ham, green grapes, parmesan cheese and ranch dressing! So good!

Man, I don't miss those GSC days with my 2 girls. I used to have to lug in a crap load of those damned cookies to work for people who bought them.
My sister is the leader for her 2 girl's troop. This was her house a few days ago 😂
18732.jpeg
18733.jpeg

I was a Cub Scout leader a few years ago when my son was in it and yea, so glad that is over. Standing outside Lowes for hours selling popcorn was not that fun!
20191006_100139.jpg

But the pinewood derbies were a blast! They had a siblings heat and my daughter did nothing but paint hers like a bus and won!!
20200125_130235.jpg

Man, I don't miss those GSC days with my 2 girls. I used to have to lug in a crap load of those damned cookies to work for people who bought them.
My mom flipped out on me years ago. In elementary school we had to sell chocolates for 1.00 for the county public schools. I charged 1.25 to 1.75 and pocketed the change. Made some money for a bit. I think the 3rd year she caught on.

Eating some half baked. Probably why I bought it to begin with.

20230205_013232.jpg

My sister is the leader for her 2 girl's troop. This was her house a few days ago 😂
View attachment 159579View attachment 159580

I was a Cub Scout leader a few years ago when my son was in it and yea, so glad that is over. Standing outside Lowes for hours selling popcorn was not that fun!
View attachment 159581
But the pinewood derbies were a blast! They had a siblings heat and my daughter did nothing but paint hers like a bus and won!!
View attachment 159582
Seeing those boxes just gave me ptsd!

My son only did Cub Scout for 1 year, so we never has to sell those absurdly pricy popcorn. However, I did sign up for a half day session selling Xmas trees outside a local church. It was on a very cold day!
We did a chance to do a pine box derby. That was the best part of the CS experience. Great memory building the Baconator 2000 with my son! He sat for nearly a half an hour sanding the body. I was sure he would have lasted maybe 3 minutes. He also did all the painting himself. Great memories!

Back