What to Buy/Replace?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OuTlAwZ

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Okay, I currently have a RC10T3 that needs a radio. I Just bought a CEN MT2.

I want to buy a new radio for the CEN and use the radio the CEN came with on the RC10T3.

First off, can I do this?

Second, what kind of radio should I buy (< $200)?

I'm partial to futaba so I'd recommend the 3pm as a good FM radio....the MX3 from airtronics I beleive can be upgraded w/ a spektrum module later down the road or the new DX2 is out for about 180........and yes you can just move your radio and receiver to the RC10.....

The Mx3 is a great radio..W/a good deal of settings..But It Can't be upgraded to the DSM..

If you don't want to go DSM but want to stay in a reasonable price range with a multi model radio, go synth and get a JR XS3i.

That was the budget radio I was thinking of..not the MX-3...sorry for the misinforming....I'm bad....

Yes you can. Take the receiver that is in the Cen now and transplant it into the RC10. With your new transmitter you should get a matching reciever. IF you are real set on DSM then the Hitec Aggressor is your cheapest bet.