What should my next RC model/build be?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sebkauff

RCTalk Champion
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I've been debating multiple RC's to get for a while and I just can't make up my mind! So I need all of your opinions on what I should get next.

So heres the list in no particular order;

#1 Team associated PRO4 SC10

#2 Traxxas Slash kit

#3 Traxxas 4-tec 2.0

#4 Losi Mini-B

#5 Axial Wraith

I'm torn between all five! So put your votes in. Or if you have any other ideas I would love to hear them as well

I've always been fond of the Wraith. If I had a place to crawl near me, I'd have one already.

Hey Sebkauff. Yeah, tough choices for sure. Living up north in Ohio like you do and with winter coming on, think I'd go with the Losi Mini-B. You can run it about inside on the carpet while you winter over waiting for spring. Then you can buy one of the other four. :D

I've always been fond of the Wraith. If I had a place to crawl near me, I'd have one already.
#5 would be my #1
Orange or black?
Hey Sebkauff. Yeah, tough choices for sure. Living up north in Ohio like you do and with winter coming on, think I'd go with the Losi Mini-B. You can run it about inside on the carpet while you winter over waiting for spring. Then you can buy one of the other four. :D
I agree. Although I already have two Mini-z's and a track for them. So I think I have winter covered. Though I would still need some off road action...

The wraith does look like a very capable crawler for a reasonable price. I think I've narrowed it down to either the Wraith or the Slash kit

The Slash would be cool also. It's on my list of RC's I want to build as well.

Yeah, that isn't a bad price for the kit. I'm gonna have to grab one of those soon.

It really is a good price. Especially since it includes all the electronics. they are brushed, so I would need to go brushless if I wanted to race it but the brushed electronics will do just fine for bashing. Although I would switch the rx/tx to my spektrum DX5C. I'm not a huge fan of the Traxxas transmitters

It would be nice if every rig was offered as an unassembled kit.

Yeah, I could see them making a race roller with a few race ready hop-ups on it. Basically the Slash ultimate as a roller
I was just looking at that at Jenny's. After I get the X-Maxx build done, the Ultimate is next.