What rc magazines do you all read

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smokedsalmonkid

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
i am currently read Maxbashing magazine thats all my newsagent has any other reccomendations for mainly nitro cars.... makes a good read on my long journeys to work?

Rc driver
Xtreme Rc
Action Rc

are the ones I get. I used to get Rc Nitro but they quit that mag.

None
get a ipod, gameboy and veg out on the train....

I bought issues of RCX twice...decent mag the others I've looked through were just advertisement rags.....

I sent in for a free issue of RC Driver and didn't exepect anymore but recieved another in the mail today. I'm not sure if it was a foul up or if it was because the editor accepted my tip(He said you get a free subscription if he uses your tip), so I'm hoping its the tip. Anyways, RC Driver is awesome and now that I'm reading the new issue, the Hyper 8 is lookin' pretty good!

Actually I read RC car action, not the best mag around but it is something to read. I also get a killer deal that I couldnt pass up. 12$ a year.

I read
XRC<need to subscribe and save
RCCA<- wife subscribed me
RC Nitro

SpitFireV12RR said:
I sent in for a free issue of RC Driver and didn't exepect anymore but recieved another in the mail today. I'm not sure if it was a foul up or if it was because the editor accepted my tip(He said you get a free subscription if he uses your tip), so I'm hoping its the tip. Anyways, RC Driver is awesome and now that I'm reading the new issue, the Hyper 8 is lookin' pretty good!
you have to cancel after the free issue. Otherwise theyll charge ya for the whole year. (its in the small print)

Oh poop...I didn't see that ANYWHERE! Ummm...how do I cancel?

RC car action
Xtream RC

I only bought them to read about the trucks before buying... none now. Besides you can find what you want on the internet.

2 Gig Ipod ROCKS

Badfish said:
RCCA
RC Driver
Xtreme RC
Hey badfish,
Spell it out for me, What is RCCA mag and what is the website. Do you know of any mag's just for trucks.

Duh... Thanks Monkey Wrench I'm slow, but I can figure it out sooner or later.(more later that sooner):doh:

RCCA
RC Driver
Xtreme RC

Same here. Once in ahilw if I see something I want to read in another mag I'll grab one, but I at least get XRC every month.

Since 1988 I read Rc Car Action,yes since 1988 and I even have al the issues in a box. Now days too much adds

RC Driver my fave RC mag these days.