What printer do you have?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

What printer do you have? You can choose more then one.

• HP

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • Lexmark

Votes: 9 17.6%
  • Epson

Votes: 7 13.7%
  • Canon

Votes: 7 13.7%
  • Other

Votes: 4 7.8%

• Total voters
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hp deskjet 720c

My parents have a nice B/W HP laser jet..the laserjet is soo damned good with ink, I want to drop the cash for one..

If color laser jets are as good on ink, I am going ot have to get one of those.. they say you don;t buy the pronter anymore, you buy the ink.

Canon i550. I have a perfectly good Lexmark also, but I quit using it because of the 3 color cartridge. Now, when I run out of blue, I only replace one tank, at a third of the cost.

HP Deskjet 6540. I was gonna say "the black one with a silver lid" but had to refrain.

Monica Molinta Magicolor 2300DL... its kinda an off brand, but it works really good... Color lasers are awesome!

Same as candyman.

ImBroken said:
Canon Pixma ip4000 & love it.... :)

Be careful when you go to get ink for it.
It uses a BCI-3 Black and BCI-6 for the colors.

They are usually sold in a set of 4 or 6 of ALL BCI-3s or BCI-6s
I have no Idea why the bastardized the cartridges on that printer but they did.
I have heard tails that the BCI-6 black will work in it but dont know that for a fact.

Everyone that has one loves it. The newer Canons are getting better and better.

.21Rc10GT said:
Monica Molinta Magicolor 2300DL... its kinda an off brand, but it works really good... Color lasers are awesome!

I have the HP 2500L Color laser and Yes they do Rock!

If anyone wants to pay the shipping, I have a Minolta Color Pageworks Color Laser. Do your research before you say yes.
LOL!
It was cheaper for me to purchase the HP 2500L then it was for me to get new cartridges for the Minolta. Its somewhere around 850.00 my cost. Can you say boat anchor?

I got a HP Deskjet 812c and a Brother MFC 8500 (<its kinda like a fax, copier, phone, printer all in 1) both are very nice (HP is kinda slow for color prints tho)

HP PSC 1210V (bought this because the ink is cheaper that the others)

Just pick up a used HP laserjet 1100. Yes those are old and outdated, but I will need to do alot of printing in black and white. They are cheap outdated printer that still perform very well.

Hp deskjet 500 and 500c yep youll got it prolly the oldest other then a couple of dotmatrix printers i have seen

i also have a hp laserjet 1200 ps

FastEddy said:
Be careful when you go to get ink for it.
It uses a BCI-3 Black and BCI-6 for the colors.

They are usually sold in a set of 4 or 6 of ALL BCI-3s or BCI-6s
I have no Idea why the bastardized the cartridges on that printer but they did.
I have heard tails that the BCI-6 black will work in it but dont know that for a fact.

Everyone that has one loves it. The newer Canons are getting better and better.

Thanks for the heads up Ed... I do love the photo quality prints this thing produces... Incredible..

Back