What kind of Truggy Motor Do U Have?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LrpmanX125

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I have a Lrp Z.28 Spec 3 Truggy edition motor in my Jammin X1 Crt Pro kit And it screams. I have a Lrp z .28 spec 3 in my savage also. What do you have in your car or trucks

Ninja .21 in a Kyosho ST-R.

I have a LRP z.21R spec2 in my Muggy.

I ran the ninja last year, now its my brothers in his buggy. I now have a axe rossi mamba hot modd .21 vp series. Insane power.

V-Spec and EB Mods V-Spec depending if I'm club racing or not. I have a modded ninja for my buggy that I may run in my truggy this year. The Nova 528XR is shelved.

all depends on what race i'm doing and how big the track is i will swap between my NR 421b, NR 528, Ninja, and my Werks b7 .21.. usually i will run my werks that thing is ballistic

I run an OS .30 in a Jammin X1 CRT Pro. I am only club racing though. I have a .21 VSpec if I ever get to that level.

Tom

I run a Mach 427 in my LSP.

I don't know what engine I should get for my Hellfire SS. I've already bought Jammin JP-3 pipe and now I need to get an engine...

My budget is about $200US and I'm thinking of getting a used OS 21VZ-R T2 (which is an onroad engine). Has anyone tried using an onroad engine for their truggy? (it fits, and has more RPM)

well after about five differnt truggys I have settled on a new mbx5t with a new rbc6 stock not modded and love it....

i have a ofna force .28, but am looking to step it up, it runs nice but i want MOREEE, any suggestions, 8th scale truggy

I run a Picco .28 in my MBX5T...I love that engine. Tons of torque and good high end for a .28. They go for around 200.

I just picked up an OS .21 VZB V-Spec for my MBX5T. Waiting for Mr. Postman to deliver that SOB so I can give it a whirl!

Back