What is your mist useful RC building/fixing/upgrading tool ?

• Thread starter Penguin Fart Racing
  • Start date

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Penguin Fart Racing

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
  2. Crawling
  3. Flying
  4. Boating
TOOLS ! They ( along with adhesives ) are essential to people like me who CRASH ALOT. TOOLS are also for experimenting with new ideas [ e.g. my garlic-powered, thought controlled RC UFO ]. Speaking of which, what does one call a copy of "THE CANTERBURY TALES" a person is reading while flying in a commercial airliner ? Obviously, it is A FLYING CHAUCER 🤪 Enough silliness; other than my trusty Digital Multimeter and 5000 Gigawatt basement FUSION REACTOR, it would have to be my trusty SERVO TESTER. This little gem tests used servos, gives me an idea of length of travel for rudders, elevators and helps Ms get THD CENTER SETTING when I do a custom install. The attached PIX is my G.T. POWER CCPM SERVO CONSUSTENCY MASTER [ https://www.walmart.com/ip/Tebru-CC...tal-Consistency-Tester-Servo-Tester/660506638 ]. Note where I got it from. There are lots of useful things an RC'er can order through WALMART ( OSCILLOSCOPE, FREAQ. METER, REGULATED POWER SUPPLIES and even submarine drones https://www.walmart.com/ip/CHASING-DORY-Underwater-ROV/745514222 ). If I get INTENSE with my RC BOATS this Summer, will need DORY to help me find it when my creations SINK !

Attachments

• Resizer_16519067963771.jpg
    Resizer_16519067963771.jpg
    440.8 KB · Views: 64
Must say, the things you did with your grinder were VERY GOOD. I enjoy learning from forums like this. There is always something new and helpful. Might be fun to d o a live stream chat sometime to share.

Patience is my most useful tool. Without that, things rarely end well... or cheap. My patience level has dropped considerably since I started the hobby. I'm at the point now where I just want things to work with as little fuss as possible.

2nd would be my Milwaukee M12 driver and MIP bits.

PATIENCE ! What an insightful comment that I enthusiastic agree with. This is connected to why I do not do delicate work when I am angry, tired or distracted. It also partly explains why RTR and RTF RC Vehicle sales have swamped TABULA RASA BUILDS-FROM-SCRATCH ! Maybe this is why it is taking +3 years to finish the build on my small-bore competition target rifle ! Then there is the over $1,000.00 in precision custom fabricated parts involved. Still, it is cheaper than purchasing a new ANSCHUTZ 54.30 [ https://www.anschuetz-sport.com/spo...nkaliber-disziplinen-frei/basismodelle-54_30/ ] !

1656192308115.png
hands down the best r/c related tool I ever bought, I have other power drivers but how the gyro works in this tool is simple perfection, only downside is when I use a regular drill at work I find my self tilting it to change directions...

Back