What did Santa bring you?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMaxxin

SLAP YA MAMA
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I have to work Saturday and Monday and we will be running the roads Sunday so we exchanged gifts today.

My wife really hooked me up!!!

The Glock was an early present that most of you have already seen but heres a shot for the ones that haven't.

9mmGlock17.jpg

We all need a little Johnny Walker once in a while
JohnnyWalker.gif

My son knows what I like!

Doubledriver.gif

Thank you brother and Merry Christmas to you!

Wow, nice.

Santa brought me a new heavy duty crimp tool. I had to use it to crimp some connectors on my sister's new dryer.

A Glock and a bottle of Jonny Walker??? is that a safe combination?

Santa's already been there?!?! Merry Christmas Pete! I don't really expect to get much more than some quality family time this year.

Cool, you got the double drive kobalt! I've wanted one since I saw a commercial a week or so ago. If I didn't have 3 hand driver combo's laying around I'd get one.

My wife has been trying to get me to let "us" open up 1 present early... she does this every year. So I wrapped everything in one box this year so we can't. She's very angry now...

A Glock and a bottle of Jonny Walker??? is that a safe combination?

Only in trained hands. ;)

lol thats an awesome idea olds.
Ill probably have to do that next year

Well all I know is the wife got me Skyrim for the PS3, besides that, not a darn clue.. I gave an xmas list to my inlaws and it was hunting stuff, RC stuff, a new RTR nitro, or a puppy haha :D can't friggin wait until tomorrow!!

And my inlaws go all out for xmas saving $$$ from January 1st until shopping time. lol

I caved... I gave her one I hadn't wrapped yet and she made me open one... I got a new 12V lithium dremel. According to the specs, it has the torque/RPM's of my b&d plug in rotary tool. Is pretty sweet.

Ill probably buy one of those with the Hone Depot card I get every tear. I need a cordless dremel for my pit box.

Did a bit of reading on it and it seems if you run it full tilt (which I never do), the battery lasts 15 minutes... I used it to cut a 1/4" bolt at half speed which was comparable to "medium" on my B&D rotary. I don't know who would ever run a dremel at full speed... I never have, except on accident. Even then, was only for a split second and it freaked me out having something spinning that fast in my hands without any type of guard on it.

Looks like lowes was selling them for $99. FYI.

Yeee ha! That has a bit of turning to it...lol. So my Christmas is about half over now. !:30 in the afternoon and sleepy...maybe talk to missus into nap time.

Ends up I don't need to use my gift card for the Dremel. Santa brought me one!

Gift certificate to the local bike shop. Enough to pick up a bmx ride :)

Ipod Classic 160gb. (yay! No more glitchy music. I've been very close to throwing my Droid at the wall)

I got a Nespresso coffee maker from the whole family.

Man this thing make some good coffee. Came with a box of all 16 verities, already found one favorite.

Got the new Go Pro HD Hero2 for my rcs! Also got a pair of Oakley sunglasses from my sister and a jets hat from my brother. Some clothes, and what not too from my parents. I can't wait to start making scale videos with the go pro though.

Man I want a air turbine powered pencil grinder. I use one powered off compressed air for about 5 hours a day at work and no matter how much I take care of them they keep crapping out on me after about 6 months. Anywho I got alot of clothes hair clippers eletric razor with nose, ear and all kinds of facial hair scupting tools lol (I'm getting older and with that comes longer ear and nose hair mainly nose so I think the better half is trying to tell me something lmao) a couple of Montreal Canadiens clothing and a lil rc heli (just a small one from the source/circuit city) I dont expect it to last too long. Although she did get it for the same price you can get the Blade Scout for and I'm having fun with it and she dont know much about hobby grade stuff so. I'm off to do the family thing soon and i asked them for gift cards to the local to them lhs and I pumped for tomorrow get some lipos, a new charger, and if any moneys left over some hop ups.

Back