What could be better than a full peg board?!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We do a lot of clay shooting and my 9 yr old grandson has gone with us for several years - a couple years ago he picked up a fresh spent hull, smelled it, and said "Man Perfume". The boys at the Club loved it.

I have a lathe, table saw, drill press, scroll saw, upright table top belt sander, planer/jointer, thickness planer, band saw, osculating drum sander, and hand power tools.
I build models out of popsicle sticks and I won a $500 gift card for Ryobi tools from Home Depot, so most of them are Ryobi.
This the model I built and won a Ryobi woodworking contest.

View attachment 133285View attachment 133286

One of these days, I'm going to build a RC crane out of popsicle sticks.
Yeah man you do some really nice wood work for sure very impressive sir well done that is one beautiful truck👍👍😍😍
I have a lathe, table saw, drill press, scroll saw, upright table top belt sander, planer/jointer, thickness planer, band saw, osculating drum sander, and hand power tools.
I build models out of popsicle sticks and I won a $500 gift card for Ryobi tools from Home Depot, so most of them are Ryobi.
This the model I built and won a Ryobi woodworking contest.

View attachment 133285View attachment 133286

One of these days, I'm going to build a RC crane out of popsicle sticks.
Oh can't wait to see the crane that's going to be sick!!!👍👍👍

I'm was lookin around my hobby room last night and I felt like Dom in Fast and the Furious. "If you can't find the right tool in this hobby room, Mr. Arizona, you don't belong near a RC car." 🤣🤣🤣

Back