What buggy or stadium truck to buy?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hyper7

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I'm going to be buying a new car and I'm having a hard time choosing? I have a traxxas s-maxx and my dad and I share the ofna hyper 7 with the force .26. And I'm going to buy a buggy for my self, for the track. And the price greatly effects this car. So plz respond and give the some ideas for the best cars for the prices. Thanks max $375

Thanks

Evan :stick: :redbuggy:

I have an electric rustler/stadium truck I share with my son and its a blast I have launched it over 6 feet off the ground and it lands perfect almost everytime and will keep going. There are also alot of upgrades for them. later down the line when I have some $$$$ I want to get a Nitro rustler never ran one but if its anything like the electric one it should be awesome. They are a well build truck and very easy to maintain. I have alos heard alot of good thing about the Hpi Mt but never have ran one. Isnt it awesome to know your going to be getting a new rc I was so happy when I sold enough things on ebay to purchase my T-Maxx. good luck with your new purchase :cheers:

I bought my Kanai III for $360 so look around for a good used buggy and just be patient......Kyosho, Mugen are both good.

Its going to be tough to find a good 1/8th buggy for under 375$. You could get a XTM X-Terminator, but it wouldn't be race leagal because of the 24.7 engine.

I'm thinking about buying the ofna ultra comp with the .26 in it for $299.

Evan

Back