What Brushless motor is best for NON ROAR over all performance for local Racing?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2wheelJJ

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
i have a castle sidewinder esc, what in all your opinions are the best brushless motor for it for short course local non roar racing?:first_place:

3300-5900 kv make good torque and will managable to handle on loose tracks i think 4600 is great all around motor for loose and tacky tracks just change gearing a little depending on you driving style :)

Yeah thats what I was considering, around a 4600 or so. Thats a bit stiffer than a velineon, and I want a wider range of performance. What are some brands that seem to be good quality next to castle, I have the sidewinder speed control, which is awesome but I want to know my options for motors!

I've been running the dynamite motors and they seem to hold up they have a 3300 and. 5800 both good motors or you could go with a xceleron from losi the are good to but I don't know if they are sensored or not you would have to check but there are a lot of good brands out there just remeber if the price seems to be to good its probly a crappy motor :)

hahaahah yeah thats true, anyone tried the speed gems brushless? Or is it worth my time?

Back