What are your thoughts...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gundragon

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
Ok, I only have the Slash currently and love it. But I was also talking to the guy that runs the track at my LHS and he stated that I was at a disadvantage racing my Slash against other 1/10 scale cars. I know this, but started to think of possibilities. Would it be cheaper in the long run to get another e-stadium truck or should I just go ahead and upgrade the Slash to BL system and not worry about getting another e-Stadium truck at this time? He has suggested I look into the Team Associated T4 or Team Losi XXXT. He also stated that the Associated has a Race Spec T4 in a RTR kit version. And is it Brushless?

Anything anyone can tell me would be great!

Have you ever tried racing against the other vehicles? Or have you seen them?

From what I hear, the Slash is a good race truck. I don't see a problem with it right now, but I guess your only disadvantage right now would be not being brushless. But if you go for that upgrade it should be fine.

The big thing about racing a Slash is sticking to the Spec Class. You can not compete in the stadium and/or truggy classes with a Slash. They are simply two different types of rigs.

And most (I am not saying all) Slash type spec classes will not allow a BL system--at least for the stock class.

Back