what are your thoughts on this car

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's an off brand cheap RC that you will not be able to easily find parts for. Ultimately, you will toss it in a box and end up buying a quality RC if you want to stick with the hobby.

You are far better off with a used TC3.

I agree with robmob 100%. For the same money you can find a nice used TC3 or RS4 3. Don't buy the cheap knock offs.

I will have to agree with the above posts,but i will add this,unless your racing most bashers have no need for an on-road car,limited to just the street really isnt all that much fun.Just my opinion

I have 3 Redcat Racing nitros and they are all great. I have not had a part break on any of them. Parts are easily available online and some hobby shops are starting to sell them. I almost bought a Lightning myself but went with the 1/8 Twister LT. If you just want to go out and have some fun with friends then this is fine. If you want to be a serious racer then get something different.

Back