What are your other passions/hobbies/things you enjoy doing? (Not RC)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So here's the second piece I was talking about. Gibson SG, 1/10 scale. Mild steel body, black walnut fretboard and pickguard, hand-scrubbed Midnight Black patina.
20220626_182346 (1).jpg
20220626_182443 (1).jpg
20220626_182425 (1).jpg
20220626_182546 (1).jpg

The SG is one I don't have.
Along with all of my other many hobbies, I am getting into mountain biking. I've been riding my hybrid every morning but no way I would take it out on the dirt, it isn't designed for that but I bought a cheap mountain bike at a second hand store this morning and ordered new wheels, disc brakes, and am going to complete rebuild it with upgraded parts.
I'm old but not dead...:p

The SG is one I don't have.
Along with all of my other many hobbies, I am getting into mountain biking. I've been riding my hybrid every morning but no way I would take it out on the dirt, it isn't designed for that but I bought a cheap mountain bike at a second hand store this morning and ordered new wheels, disc brakes, and am going to complete rebuild it with upgraded parts.
I'm old but not dead...:p

Will you be building a Mountain bike, Kayak hybrid soon?

kayak with mountain bike peddles. No wait, I already have a kayak with pedals, how about a kayak with mountain bike handlebars?
My hobbies tend to get out of hand but the wife enjoys it so I have to... :D

In 1974 I made my first long distance contact, I lived in Austin Texas and I talked to a guy in British Columbia Canada. I was hooked ever since

In 1974 I made my first long distance contact, I lived in Austin Texas and I talked to a guy in British Columbia Canada. I was hooked ever since

At the time we lived in Hawaii and my parents were reaching people all over the place.

The price of the radios now has gone through the roof. I have a Cobra 2000 that I had completely restored for $750 it's current asking price is over $1,500

That is true , that's why everybody wants one now but they got to be a good condition.

My dad always had either Cobra or Realistic brand CB radios. He had a Realistic in his car that had (I think he said) extra crystals in it. He could flip a hidden switch and pick up stuff I am pretty sure you're not supposed to listen to.

I remember the base unit would pick up people from a very long way off. And if he had all the stuff turned on and keyed the mic much, the neighbors would call and complain because they lost tv signal.

They used to play a game called Fox hunt with yhe CB's. Lots of fun!

Before Corona
Bodybuilding, Fishing, Tattoos. Party. RC.

Corona scared me to deadh almost LOL.
I took this very hard because one of my favorite person did die in Corona age less than 50 in the very beginning.
He was pretty healthy guy, anyways he died and left wife and 2 kids.

This made me stay home alot, and only do RC outside alone. I was very afraid
Sad thing is that now i am used to this.
I dont go to gym anymore and things sadly.

Now it is Only RC and Cooking Food home.

So my answer is Cooking Food

My other hobbies are:

• Collection die cast vehicles (such as matchbox cars, hotwheels, scale vehicles)
  • Doing Lego stop motions.
  • Driving small engine vehicles such as lawnmowers, quads, etc

Back