What are the best LED R/C Kits available?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danstmaxx

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I am looking at buying a LED r/c light kit, But I am wanting to buy one that will work the turn signals and brake lights, as well as headlights and tails. The only kit I have found that seems perfect for this is on rclightskits.com and they run 73 bucks, Which is no big deal but they are out of Canada and I have emailed them about a week ago and have gotten no response. The kit is going on my tmaxx 3.3 and am looking to get my truck to opererate as this [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kf8QSmQR7Kg"]YouTube - T-maxx 4908 with deluxe RcLightsKits[/ame]. Let me know if you guys have any input or can help me out. I bought and fabricated a new bright f150 body and am waiting for it to get painted (I work with my dad which ownes a bodyshop) The body fits great but had to extend the sides to make them cover up the battery box and fuel tank etc. Will post pics when finished but until then I am trying to get an LED kit to buy before putting the truck together. Thank you guys for any help!!

Both of the above listed companies are reputable and are also forum supporters.

Back