What’s your EDC pocketknife?

• Thread starter F.R.S. Ninja_007
  • Start date

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpg

This is what I got

Stop it!

My last count on folders, I was at 312... but if y'all stop posting pictures I'm sure I can stop there... I'm sure! :bored:

Your probably throwing off the earths magnetic poles with all that cutlery in one place!

Found a freebie this morning. Ran it over with my truck in a parking lot. Got out and saw it. Survived getting run over, so into the collection it goes. Never heard of the brand, so it's probably a cheapo, but no complaints on the price from me.
20231022_080003.jpg

Found a freebie this morning. Ran it over with my truck in a parking lot. Got out and saw it. Survived getting run over, so into the collection it goes. Never heard of the brand, so it's probably a cheapo, but no complaints on the price from me. View attachment 173631
I personally don’t like partially serrated blades; I’d rather have them separate or just the straight edge.

Found a freebie this morning. Ran it over with my truck in a parking lot. Got out and saw it. Survived getting run over, so into the collection it goes. Never heard of the brand, so it's probably a cheapo, but no complaints on the price from me. View attachment 173631
Dude that's mine. Can I get it back? Nice find. I found a brass knuckle before.

I personally don’t like partially serrated blades; I’d rather have them separate or just the straight edge.
Never found a good, effective use for serrated edges on folders. I would just rather carve or chop my way through wood with a flat edge.
If I'm going to saw, it's going to be my Silky!

Never found a good, effective use for serrated edges on folders. I would just rather carve or chop my way through wood with a flat edge.
I use my sarated to cut my weedeater string. Works perfectly.

Off the spool smart ass. I use the concrete on my loose end too.
Oh, that's too high tech for me! My simple 20v ww is sold as individual spools, no refilling.....no serrated blades needed🙂

Silkys are great saws, I need to get a Gomboy or a Bahco Laplander (both popular bushcraft folding saw choices)

Silkys are great saws, I need to get a Gomboy or a Bahco Laplander (both popular bushcraft folding saw choices)
For years I used a Coleman, and I keep hearing how great Silky and Bahco saws are. Eventually, I decided to give the Silky a try, and I was blown away at the cutting performance over the Coleman. For years, I've had to needlessly work sooo much harder with that Coleman saw. Still kicking myself for it every time I use the Silky.

Back