Well guess this will do

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TRAT

Hardcore RCTalk User
Rig of the Month Winner
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
  5. Flying
Here in Phoenix visiting family, didn’t drive here so found me a car to drive home. Should be better gas than all my trucks and 48s lol.
Probably go get it in the morning.

Attachments

• 06DDE14B-B55D-4FEA-8DC4-D9F6AF26E8EF.png
    06DDE14B-B55D-4FEA-8DC4-D9F6AF26E8EF.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 61
  • A16C1F6D-74E8-4AF8-B12B-E9FBED1EDDFE.png
    A16C1F6D-74E8-4AF8-B12B-E9FBED1EDDFE.png
    3 MB · Views: 30
That looks nice. I have family in Phoenix as well. Went down there last August. My truck did well on gas to and from good for a truck anyway. About 9 mpg 🤣

That looks nice. I have family in Phoenix as well. Went down there last August. My truck did well on gas to and from good for a truck anyway. About 9 mpg 🤣
Yea my trucks suck on gas and over 100 easy to fill up.
Here in Peoria right now leaving Wednesday morning.

Driving home in style!
And supposedly 30 + miles to a gallon. That will be nice
Only thing is going to suck I love the Black but I live out in the dirt. For the most part it will be under a car cover in the garage next to the 48. Just use it for traveling.

And supposedly 30 + miles to a gallon. That will be nice

Only thing is going to suck I love the Black but I live out in the dirt. For the most part it will be under a car cover in the garage next to the 48. Just use it for traveling.
Yeah, dirt/dust and gloss black don't mix well.

Well done deal, spent good part of the day at damn car lot 🤦‍♂️.

What truck is that in? 😮😮 my old work truck did 12-16 mpg pulling a trailer, but it was also a diesel.

Liking the mercedes. How many cylinders and how many gears?

Nice Benz! Congrats, and thanks for sharing pics 👍🏻

Back