WELCOME BACK FLATTOP and FLYINRAZORBACK

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SkyMaxx

RCTalk VIP
Supporter
Active Military
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Welcome Back! :cheers:

Way long time no see.

Glad to have you back amongst the "living" on the forum. Looking forward to seeing more of you and hearing about what you been up to in the world of RC.

:thumbsup:

Where is FT ????? Sneeekin around? lol

And yes, welcome back to the both of ya!

What the hell you guys been up to?

It feels damn good to be back as well.

I see alot has changed since I have been gone, some of the veteran members have busted that elusive 2000 post barrier and are getting there just rewards.

I see Woodie has been tweaking the features of the boards and still doing a fine job. We finally got the gallery as well and the members are putting it to good use. I didn't see a spell checker so I hope someone is helping X with his grammer ;)

Let's see, what else.......alot of new faces, that's good for business in more way's than one ( the flammers will know what I mean). Oh and I see Eddy is still here and still a mod, guess some things never change ;)

True True... Well you never said why you were gone.. so Fess up Llama Boy J/K :D :hehe: :naughty:

actually there is a "speel" check in x's favor :D

Welcome Back Mattop urr I meam Flattop. Wow you got out of county a lot faster than I thought you would..

J/K so whats you next R/C on the list?? Any Idea...X

Originally posted by x_789

J/K so whats you next R/C on the list?? Any Idea...X

I already have it posted in my gallery :naughty:

welcome back to you both, now we just need to get that ass clown Hunter to come back. All in good time I suppose

Welcome back Flattop, glad to see you back around these parts.

Quick question for ya - in the Gallery all of your images are 400x300 did you do that on purpose? If so I just wanted to make a quick statment about the gallery, that max file size is 1280x1280 so feel free to upload larger images.

-WoodiE

Hey Nice to see you back and with a new 2.5 you couldn't break down and get a savage huh? I am sure the 2.5 will do you nicely...X

Hey it's black you got the good color.. How ya like the power????

If you read the caption it says that it hasn't seen a drop of fuel. Those new body's for the maxx kicks ass.

Originally posted by nitro dave
welcome back to you both, now we just need to get that ass clown Hunter to come back. All in good time I suppose
Assclown..... classic

Originally posted by WoodiE
Welcome back Flattop, glad to see you back around these parts.

Quick question for ya - in the Gallery all of your images are 400x300 did you do that on purpose? If so I just wanted to make a quick statment about the gallery, that max file size is 1280x1280 so feel free to upload larger images.

-WoodiE
Yes Woodie that was on purpose, I do not want to use up all my available space too soon, I plan on uploading alot of pics in the future but I believe I will make them larger.

Originally posted by x_789
Hey Nice to see you back and with a new 2.5 you couldn't break down and get a savage huh? I am sure the 2.5 will do you nicely...X
I am not sold on the savage as of yet. and yes the 2.5 will do quite nicely.

Originally posted by Maxxcrazy88
Hey it's black you got the good color.. How ya like the power????
Refer to Mayhem's post

Originally posted by Mayhem
If you read the caption it says that it hasn't seen a drop of fuel. Those new body's for the maxx kicks ass.
Thank you for setting Maxxcrazy straight on that and yes the new bodies do kick ass, waiting for the Disruptor body and will snag that one as well.

Nice to see you finally broke the fast. Nice truck. Needs to get some fuel flowing through it and some dirt on it. Waaaaayyyyy too clean.

Damn glad to have you back.

For the rest of you guys, the ass clown has some pretty serious family problems at the moment....so don't expect him to visit anytime soon. He's okay, just really busy taking care of his family.

Originally posted by SkyMaxx
Nice to see you finally broke the fast. Nice truck. Needs to get some fuel flowing through it and some dirt on it. Waaaaayyyyy too clean.

Damn glad to have you back.

For the rest of you guys, the ass clown has some pretty serious family problems at the moment....so don't expect him to visit anytime soon. He's okay, just really busy taking care of his family.

I know he does, but the site isn't the same without him. I was just expressing that sentiment. He should be taking care of his family and not hanging out here with assclowns like us.

Well get it started buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by nitro dave

I know he does, but the site isn't the same without him. I was just expressing that sentiment. He should be taking care of his family and not hanging out here with assclowns like us.
Whatcu_stars_small.jpg
what who you callin assclowns willis...X

X he is talking about you J/K=devil :cheers:

Back