Weird Arrma Fury cutout issue.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok but all motor and esc don't work for all RCs.. sorry I will stop giving suggestions. Because a on road set won't be the set up you need for off road more strain o. The esc and motor. With the dirt and sand and other resistance on drivetrain. Then driven on the road...let us know how you make out
Never stop making suggestions, since, even if it may not fit my situation, someone else may benefit from it. As for my situation, its a bit unique, in that i only ever run of very low cut grass, asphalt, and very little dirt, and, except for that one truck, all my other trucks, with the same set up ( i use the exact same ESC on every vehicle i own, from 2WD SCT's, to 4WD buggies, touring cars, rally cars, and 4WD SCT's), and same driving situations, none of the others act like this one. Hopefully one day i will actually figure it out.
Ok but all motor and esc don't work for all RCs.. sorry I will stop giving suggestions. Because a on road set won't be the set up you need for off road more strain o. The esc and motor. With the dirt and sand and other resistance on drivetrain. Then driven on the road...let us know how you make out
Never stop making suggestions, since, even if it may not fit my situation, someone else may benefit from it. As for my situation, its a bit unique, in that i only ever run of very low cut grass, asphalt, and very little dirt, and, except for that one truck, all my other trucks, with the same set up ( i use the exact same ESC on every vehicle i own, from 2WD SCT's, to 4WD buggies, touring cars, rally cars, and 4WD SCT's), and same driving situations, none of the others act like this one. Hopefully one day i will actually figure it out.

Telling you try a bigger esc. And motor combo

I finally figured this out, quite by accident. It was entirely due to the rear dogbones, and axle ends. The dogbones were bent, but, not by much, however, when the wheels would spin, it would cause the axle to bind against the hub, and, the faster it turns, the more it binds. I threw a set of CVA's i had from another truck in it, and had no issues with it today at all, except for the CVA's i used were a little short, so, on full suspension drop, they pop out of the diff cups, but, i didnt jump it much, so that only happened a couple times. Now if only i could find a set of CVA's/CVD's that would actually fit that truck, it would finally be finished.

Back