We have lost one of our own, r.i.p. Rolex

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NCNitro

Fist of Goodness
In Memoriam
Supporter
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
It is with a very heavy heart I have to let the RCT family know of the passing of one of our own. Three days before Christmas Ralph, a.k.a. Rolex passed away. He brought humor, help, amazing builds, and friendship to our RCNT/RCT family for nearly two decades. He was someone I was proud to call my friend, and I will miss him tremendously. Please keep Ralph and his family in your prayers.

R.I.P. my friend, I will miss you. ?

Last edited:
Damn, that sucks. He was incredibly talented with builds, had an interesting eye for making things work that most would overlook, a hilarious wit and sense of humor, and will be missed around here big time. RIP Ralph, I hope your recliner in heaven is AWESOME!

As I type that last line, I can hear him saying; "You son of a..." :cry:

Damn, that sucks. He was incredibly talented with builds, had an interesting eye for making things work that most would overlook, a hilarious wit and sense of humor, and will be missed around here big time. RIP Ralph, I hope your recliner in heaven is AWESOME!

As I type that last line, I can hear him saying; "You son of a..." :cry:

BITCH!

This is so sad. RIP Ralgh. I will certainly miss his quick witted humor.:(

I have read, received, and quoted many of his posts. He truly seemed like a really good guy.

Back