was J0ols banned from rc nitro talk?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

RaCinJason399

Hello j0ols asked me to ask this if he was banned from rc nitro talk?

Weird,
I haven't heard anything to make me think that he has but his name isn't in the membership list.

I will find out in a bit and let you know.

He is online right now

I guess that answers that question.

When I look in the membership roster I don't see his name.

Will someone else look and let me know if they can see it.

Yeah its not there... Hey J0olz/WoodiE What is goin on

Now he is off... HMMM:doh:

j0olz - is not banned, unless he wants to be! :D

Ok now I'm serious, no he is not banned. The reason hes not listed in the membership is because his current status is "User awaiting confirmation" which means he needs to check his email that he has sent in his profile and click on the activation link in the email.

-WoodiE

GOT IT FIXED! Thanks woodie, now i know for sure you aren't like ovalqueen:lick:

Originally posted by j0olz
GOT IT FIXED! Thanks woodie, now i know for sure you aren't like ovalqueen:lick:

Are you sure?
I saw Woodie in a ugly wig and a pillow shoved in the ass of his pants.

He was also dying all his Savage parts purple.

Originally posted by j0olz

You didn't just go there! I can't believe you compared WoodiE to the nameless one. There is no comparison...well maybe when he wears that wig and has the pillow in the ass of his pants, he's close; but...no way

Originally posted by SkyMaxx

You didn't just go there! I can't believe you compared WoodiE to the nameless one. There is no comparison...well maybe when he wears that wig and has the pillow in the ass of his pants, he's close; but...no way

I think that OQ can get a woodie, so that might be close too.

Originally posted by nitro dave

LMAO, now that is classic and probably true :cheers:

Originally posted by nitro dave

Uuuggghhhh! I shudder at the thought of anything on that woman, let alone the possibility/reality that she can can get a WoodiE!

:wtf:

Back