Wanted to let you know.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LOSIASSOCIATED#1

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I just got rid of my Clod crawler I traded a CR-01 heavly moded w/ winch and alot of aluminum on it.As soon as I get it i will post pics I think I want to try scalers now I had two Clods now i will try the other extreme smaller and relistic.I will keep every body posted.
Greg

cool beans man, the cr01 is pretty cool...

they are a pretty close step to a scaler but still have some performance along the lines of a crawler...

I've really liked them ever since they came out. If I ever did decide to enter the crawler/scaler world that would be the one. It just looks fun rather than so much competitive.

it looks like its pretty clean bro, congrats!!!

well good luck with it, if you have any questions you know what to do...

looks pretty cool man....

100_1671.jpg

100_1669.jpg

100_1673.jpg

Thanks slowgreen if I knew how to do it I would do it but I am computer stupid.
Thanks Greg

its easy bro, when you are looking at the page that have all the pics on it, when you move the mouse to the bottom of a pic you will see like 4 address bars appear under it then just go down to the last one wich has
behind it and click it so it highlights wich automatically copies it....or you can click on the pic so it goes to a page by its self and copy the same image code and paste it here....

I really like the cantilever setup for the shocks.

Thanks everybody I like it to I just got it,I traded a clod super crawler for it.I put the FJ body on it for now,we will see.
Greg

Back