I need help I don't know how to get viewers on YouTube.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newnitro2020

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
I'm having trouble getting my RC videos known.

I put tag such as hybrid username.

Traxxas T-Maxx

HPI Savage and Exedra

I'm not getting anybody. If anything I'm getting two thumbs Downs.

I posted a thread yesterday regarding the low-speed needle and it got removed I just found out just now.

I'm asking for any criticisms negative or positive because at this point I don't know what to do.

Every time I do a video and Link it on here nobody watches.

Every time I try to put information that other people don't talk about it acts like i'm talking foolishness.

When my mind and my mind alone intentionally means well.

No I don't care about the negative criticisms I welcome though. So you can hit me as hard as you want I walk on negative and positive.

Because the whole idea of that is I want to get some advice. Will somebody please help me? I'll take negative and I'll take positive at the same time.

I'll take criticism. Just help me!

Last edited:
I've messaged you before with suggestions. I can't help you anymore.

Hi got your reply. I sent my response. It's in the conversation thing.
What’s the channel name? I’ll sub. One thing people like is time lapses, rebuilds, upgrades, hard bashing, speed runs,and more. Try to look something up on what people like about rc. I k ow people always like a good “Arrma v Traxxas which one will last longer” or traxxas and Arrma comparisons

What’s the channel name? I’ll sub. One thing people like is time lapses, rebuilds, upgrades, hard bashing, speed runs,and more. Try to look something up on what people like about rc. I k ow people always like a good “Arrma v Traxxas which one will last longer” or traxxas and Arrma comparisons
Thanks but I rather for you to subscribe to me based on the honesty of my work.

Believe it or not i find that to be the truth and long road of the right way.

As far as upgrades I don't know any except mud covers that I'm going to install on this buggy I have.

And that ain't much of a subject however it might help and give people ideas.

But just to subscribe to someone that basically just to have someone on your channel it's not honest for you or myself.

There was some videos I've had to take down because they were not good enough for me and I know I could do better I never really known how to make videos.

Mostly because of limitations intellectually and Financial.

But I do appreciate the suggestion of the upgrade thing.

Thanks but I rather for you to subscribe to me based on the honesty of my work.

Believe it or not i find that to be the truth and long road of the right way.

As far as upgrades I don't know any except mud covers that I'm going to install on this buggy I have.

And that ain't much of a subject however it might help and give people ideas.

But just to subscribe to someone that basically just to have someone on your channel it's not honest for you or myself.

There was some videos I've had to take down because they were not good enough for me and I know I could do better I never really known how to make videos.

Mostly because of limitations intellectually and Financial.

But I do appreciate the suggestion of the upgrade thing.
Your a honest person👍 If this were someone else they would have given the channel name and said subscribe. If you want a list of upgrades I count maybe help…what kind of car is it? If you don’t need or want the upgrade idea don’t be afraid to tell me👍😁

Your a honest person👍 If this were someone else they would have given the channel name and said subscribe. If you want a list of upgrades I count maybe help…what kind of car is it? If you don’t need or want the upgrade idea don’t be afraid to tell me👍😁
no problem i will thanks!! check this out my first ever box tune.

i got this for sale too.

Attachments

• s-l500.jpg
    s-l500.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 34
I've not watched your videos and I know nothing about you, but it to get views and get subs you need to make compelling content. And if your vids are anything like this post, then it's not going to be something people want to watch. Being a YouTuber can sound like easy money on paper, but it's actually lots of hard work and the competition is insane. If you're dazzling and wonderful company in real life then perhaps you can stand out and perhaps you have a chance. If not, then maybe a normal job might be a better option.

I've not watched your videos and I know nothing about you, but it to get views and get subs you need to make compelling content. And if your vids are anything like this post, then it's not going to be something people want to watch. Being a YouTuber can sound like easy money on paper, but it's actually lots of hard work and the competition is insane. If you're dazzling and wonderful company in real life then perhaps you can stand out and perhaps you have a chance. If not, then maybe a normal job might be a better option.

Exactly ,I been a Y-tuber for years ,however ,my content is just purely for fun an the love of the hobby
an running my RC's in bash sessions ,my content was only for forums & friends to watch!..:thumbs-up:..:cool:

Exactly ,I been a Y-tuber for years ,however ,my content is just purely for fun an the love of the hobby
an running my RC's in bash sessions ,my content was only for forums & friends to watch!..:thumbs-up:..:cool:
There was a person that seen my content and they told me a number of things wrong.

Such as the black screen, and other stuff I can't remember. Which is why I took screenshots of that person helping me.

In fact I've actually had yesterday some post moved and delete it but this for because it was considered unwatchable and I said okay.

So right now at this point I'm currently contacting that person ask them for advice about videos.

The first thing they said is to make a video and edit it make sure that edit the stuff that is it going to be looking good on your part.

But yeah my channel is basically I want to be similar to c Baker but the only difference is that I just want the knowledge on how to get people I don't really care about anything else.

Once I have the knowledge it doesn't mean nothing because it's like a Swiss Army knife. You can use it for multiple different things.

But yeah my goal just like baker's is to do it for fun but do it within unwatchable way and learn at the same time.

I'm not really after image or or competition because I believe you can be just as successful than those kind of people out there.

But it's the knowledge that matters it's not how competition something is or what someone's images, it's the knowledge that takes place and takes presidents.

I used to argue with people years back and they would say I want attention, I would tell them I want the knowledge on how to get people.

Because that same skill you can pick up on any place you can use it for any problems you having or just as simple as helping people or having fun.

There was a person that seen my content and they told me a number of things wrong.

Such as the black screen, and other stuff I can't remember. Which is why I took screenshots of that person helping me.

In fact I've actually had yesterday some post moved and delete it but this for because it was considered unwatchable and I said okay.

So right now at this point I'm currently contacting that person ask them for advice about videos.

The first thing they said is to make a video and edit it make sure that edit the stuff that is it going to be looking good on your part.

But yeah my channel is basically I want to be similar to c Baker but the only difference is that I just want the knowledge on how to get people I don't really care about anything else.

Once I have the knowledge it doesn't mean nothing because it's like a Swiss Army knife. You can use it for multiple different things.

But yeah my goal just like baker's is to do it for fun but do it within unwatchable way and learn at the same time.

I'm not really after image or or competition because I believe you can be just as successful than those kind of people out there.

But it's the knowledge that matters it's not how competition something is or what someone's images, it's the knowledge that takes place and takes presidents.

I used to argue with people years back and they would say I want attention, I would tell them I want the knowledge on how to get people.

Because that same skill you can pick up on any place you can use it for any problems you having or just as simple as helping people or having fun.

It will just take some time bruh!..:thumbs-up:

What do you mean by my post being and I quote from you, "if your vids are anything like this post" Unquote.

What's the matter with this post? I mean after all I am trying to ask how to get viewers.
I don't know what you're implying. Can somebody tell me what he is in playing? If I'm asking how to do something what is this post have an effect on viewers this is not even a video, this is a thread.

I used to do some dog training videos, turns out everyone's frikkin Cesar Malon and know it all already. Prolly the same with rc, you just have to ignore most of the negative. Some of the coolest videos and tips I've received came way down on my search list from small channels with a dozen or so subscribers. if you enjoy making videos keep doing it.

Back