Voting closed, thanks to those who voted

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone, well everyone except Randy :D If you voted yesterday you can vote again today, so keep clicking! Thanks yall.

Facebook sucks! But I'll vote anyway

Its gonna be tough, there are some real crappy pics with a lot of votes, and them some very nice pics with low votes. Looks like the more fb friends you have to more votes you can get. But keep voting, you can vote once a day until June 17th.

Thanks to everyone who is taking the time to vote for Jesse's snake!!!!

Voted again. I dont wanna read the posts if it was asked already but what does he win?

Up to 3 votes now.

Voted again. I dont wanna read the posts if it was asked already but what does he win?

Thanks for voting again guys :cheers:

First place is a $300 petco gift card
Second place is a $200 gift card
Third place is a $100 gift card.

He really wants a baby Boa Constrictor, so it would be great if he won!

Oh nice, good luck to him for sure. $300 at petco would be sweet!

Voted..found it on page 6

What page is it on, there is no vote button on the pic you link us too and there is almost 50 pages of pics to go through to find your sons and vote.

Last edited:
got mine in for today ;) ...... @ abadk ...you should see ''vote'' right under the pic ..just over the ''like '' button ;) ...thats how i vote ...i just go to the link he posted

got mine in for today ;) ...... @ abadk ...you should see ''vote'' right under the pic ..just over the ''like '' button ;) ...thats how i vote ...i just go to the link he posted

Yep, the vote button is just under the pic on the left side. But you have to like he page before it will let you vote. And thanks again Mcguyver for voting again, I sure do appreciate it!

Back