Voting closed, thanks to those who voted

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, the vote button is just under the pic on the left side. But you have to like he page before it will let you vote. And thanks again Mcguyver for voting again, I sure do appreciate it!

not a problem ...just send me a bag of premium cat food if you win :p::D:hehe:

You got my vote everyday!

It seems there are a few others that a lot of friends voting for them, were gonna need some more help to catch up!

You got my vote everyday!

It seems there are a few others that a lot of friends voting for them, were gonna need some more help to catch up!

Thanks a lot Pete, I appreciate you taking the time to vote daily. :cheers: Yeah, I noticed that too, and the sad thing is their pics suck! It wouldnt bother me to lose to a good pic, but to lose to one of those fb friend hoarders with a crappy pic will really suck! But thank you all who have voted, we are gonna give it our best shot, and keep voting daily until the 17th

Have you posted in the {SPC} page to try and get them to vote?

Cmon guys, only two days left, lets hit hard! If you have not voted...VOTE! if you have VOTE AGAIN! Thanks :D

"You've voted for this entry too recently -- come back tomorrow."

I'm trying!!!!!!

This is it, the last day to help out a 7 year old boy, to vote for his snake, to vote again, whats 30 seconds of time, cmon, we are one place out of the money, so please, VOTE!

were you able the get in the top 3 ?

I don't think so, I am pretty sure we just missed it. The last time I checked we were still in 4th, and now all the vote totals are gone from the pics. Thanks a lot you guys who voted, and especially the guys that voted daily, we really appreciate you taking the time to try and help, but it looks like we just fell a bit short. :\

sorry that sucks still thats a nice looking snake

Back