Vintage Tamiya OMG

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sweetdiesel said:
PM me if you plan on bidding on it. :cheers:

I wanted to bid but my wife changed my mind for me LOL...... It's all yours, good luck!

Before I could have swore I seen in a magazine add that I saw that they were gonna re-release the bruiser. So I looked and looked and couldnt find it and figured I had to have dreamt it or something.. But I went to the LHS yesterday and the dude were talking about the brusier so I asked them. Here they had a poster that they had just taken down that it was suppose to be re-released in Feb. of 2006. I emailed Tamiya and they never knew anything about it.. So next time I'm gonna have to ask where they got the poster.. Ill see what I can find out. Itd be pretty cool though, but Id imagine itd cost mucho bucks.

4u2nv said:
Before I could have swore I seen in a magazine add that I saw that they were gonna re-release the bruiser. So I looked and looked and couldnt find it and figured I had to have dreamt it or something.. But I went to the LHS yesterday and the dude were talking about the brusier so I asked them. Here they had a poster that they had just taken down that it was suppose to be re-released in Feb. of 2006. I emailed Tamiya and they never knew anything about it.. So next time I'm gonna have to ask where they got the poster.. Ill see what I can find out. Itd be pretty cool though, but Id imagine itd cost mucho bucks.

A guy on the Tamiya forums photo shopped a poster of a bruiser chassis with a Toyota Tacoma body on it, that was passed around along with the rumor that it would be re released.

SMaxxin said:
A guy on the Tamiya forums photo shopped a poster of a bruiser chassis with a Toyota Tacoma body on it, that was passed around along with the rumor that it would be re released.

What a bum,he should be beaten to a pulp for this prank. I want a Bruiser real bad,but will not pay the mad prices some clowns are asking.
$2700 gets me a Serpent 960/w race engine plus a Kyosho 777 and a Jamin top of the line truggy.

Like I've said re release it slap a sticker under $1500 and I am ordering one.

in the pic on the poster it was all stock and looked just like the original. Next time I go in, Ill see if he still has it, or at least try to get a pic of the poster. Id like to have one too, but alot to expnsive for my blood..lol

Back