Vintage R/C - Mauri Ninja

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarthRacer

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I'm sure most of you know the Mauri Big Bear.
I think that many do not know about the Ninja.

The Ninja is a 4WD shaft driven buggy. It had oil filled shocks, an MSC, a 540 motor, and came with 2 pinions for speed and torque.

I have one that is about 15 years old and has been sitting in a closet for about 12. It still has the original tires, pinions, MSC, and motor. It was painted with testors paint by my father before we knew about lexan paint.

Does anyone have any more info on this buggy?
I've been thinking of selling it and would like to try and find the value of it, if any.

Hey Eddy, I just sent that guy an email about my kit.
Awating a response......

Well, he said that if it has any sentimental value, I should keep it.

He also said that the market fluctuates a lot, and on ebay it could go from anywhere between $60 and $200.

I don't plan on using or displaying it. It has no emotional value to me. I think I'll sell it.

Mauri

Hello Darth
The Mauri Ninja was an answer to Tamiya's dominance in the market. It was a very cool buggy though and I have only seen a few in my time. The prices for these vary but they dont sell as well as Tamiya. Try Ebay there is one on there now going to £10.
Good luck

Protect your respiratory system, at all costs. I'm sure there must be some Asbestos in the dust that's piled up on this thread.

Opppppssss Wow I didnt think they keep them open so long so I just didnt think to look. Oh well its all good fun hey??? Tee Hee:hehe:

Back