Vintage Duratrax Tire Info Sheet

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WickedFog

Starter of too many projects
Supporter
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
I got this with some old Duratrax tires, and it had the answer I was looking for on some old paddle tires. This sheet has some really useful info, so I thought I'd share it. I really wish they still made most of these. Especially the smaller ones.

20221209_174051.jpg

20221209_174107.jpg

That is cool. Never seen a tire guide like that. I just use prolines tire chooser to get me of an idea for what tire to get.

That is cool. Never seen a tire guide like that. I just use prolines tire chooser to get me of an idea for what tire to get.
This was from 1989. The internet was not quite there yet ;)

This was from 1989. The internet was not quite there yet ;)
Same year I was born. Man I feel old. I remember 90s elementary school always hearing the talk about emails over the pa system.

Thanks for posting. Alot of the good products are long gone. We. Should make a time machine and send someone back with a shopping list.

Same year I was born. Man I feel old. I remember 90s elementary school always hearing the talk about emails over the pa system.

Thanks for posting. Alot of the good products are long gone. We. Should make a time machine and send someone back with a shopping list.

I got my driver's license in 1990. 😉

Back