Veteran roll call

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I about to hit 22 yrs but I can do 24 so my family and I decided to ride it out. I'll start SFL TAP FEB 2020.

Joined the National Guard in 1993, under the split trainer program. Did Basic Training between my junior and senior year. Do basic and AIT at Fort Leonard Wood, MO, and was trained as a 62J. Transferred to active duty in 1995, and changed my MOS, to 31R. Jump qualified, spent a lot of time at Fort Bragg, medical discharge in 2005.

I'll play, 81'-84'

IMG_0160.JPG

Joined the army in 2005 MOS 14T Blackhawk mechanic. Joined for 6 years only ended up serving about 1 due to an injury to my wrist I had to have surgery.

Last edited:
An HONOR! I love our country
I realize the "Rambo" movies are complete nonsense, but the one reason I keep watching them is because John Rambo loved America, and would do anything for the veterans, up to and including, going rogue in Vietnam to rescue forgotten prisoners of war.

I realize the "Rambo" movies are complete nonsense, but the one reason I keep watching them is because John Rambo loved America, and would do anything for the veterans, up to and including, going rogue in Vietnam to rescue forgotten prisoners of war.
What are you insinuating? This is a veteran roll call..i announce my presence..referencing a fictional character makes little sense

USMC , Served overseas and came home, I give thanks for making it back , and thank all those before and after. My wife is also a vet , ANG , with no deploys, but a lot of stories, as is a few others in my family!

What are you insinuating? This is a veteran roll call..i announce my presence..referencing a fictional character makes little sense
I am saying that I care for those who love America. And one fictional character who also does. And that is the only reason I watch those movies.

Back