Veteran roll call

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I mean literally no offense, none. The way you said you love the USA reminded me of John Rambo. It's sort of like when I did Toys for Tots as Shop Foreman, sometimes the school kids would call me Santa as we delivered the wrapped toys. Again, MBurt, thanks for your service. I never forget to say it.

I mean literally no offense, none. The way you said you love the USA reminded me of John Rambo. It's sort of like when I did Toys for Tots as Shop Foreman, sometimes the school kids would call me Santa as we delivered the wrapped toys. Again, MBurt, thanks for your service. I never forget to say it.
I totally get it. Thought i was being trolled. Rambo, Predator...amongst my favorite military themed movies

Where were you stationed and what was your MOS?
Army 88-90
52 delta power generator mechanic
Ft drum
Marines 90-94
0311 INFANTRY-get you some more son! Kaneohe bay hawaii

Is it appropriate for me to request this thread be made sticky? I don't mind pointing Veterans to it, but if it is was easier to find, I might be able to retire someday. Thanx Woodie, Rolex. You guys totally rock for giving these guys their dues.

Is it appropriate for me to request this thread be made sticky? I don't mind pointing Veterans to it, but if it is was easier to find, I might be able to retire someday. Thanx Woodie, Rolex. You guys totally rock for giving these guys their dues.
Maurice or chef..i was enlisted..sir is an insult lol

Maurice or chef..i was enlisted..sir is an insult lol
I'm not one to answer. I saw another member with USMC in his name..i made sure to acknowledge him as he is my brother. He directed me here

i was enlisted..sir is an insult lol

I once called a sergeant sir and he said, "DON'T call me 'sir'. I WORK for a living."

Thanks, @Heisenburg. Don't know why I never caught that. It's now a sticky where it belongs.

Last edited:
USMC '90-96 medically retired now just a nerd.

Back