Veteran roll call

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I spent almost 10 yrs defending this great country in the Army. Signed up in '02 (at 30 yrs old) as an Abrams Systems Maintainer, did Basic in Ft. Knox, spent almost 7 yrs at Ft. Carson with 3/3ACR & 4ID ('03 - '09), a year and a half at Ft. Riley with the Big Red 1 ('09 - '11), and deployed to Iraq 3 times ('03 - '04, '05 - '06, '08 - '09). My ETS date was Jan '12.

Thank you all for your Service and Sacrifice!

I spent almost 10 yrs defending this great country in the Army. Signed up in '02 (at 30 yrs old) as an Abrams Systems Maintainer, did Basic in Ft. Knox, spent almost 7 yrs at Ft. Carson with 3/3ACR & 4ID ('03 - '09), a year and a half at Ft. Riley with the Big Red 1 ('09 - '11), and deployed to Iraq 3 times ('03 - '04, '05 - '06, '08 - '09). My ETS date was Jan '12.

Thank you all for your Service and Sacrifice!
Thank you for your service @MikeG

USAF Retired in 1994. If you know what this means, then you know what I did in the AF. "IYAAYAS". Glad to be here and does anyone else remember when RC was Royal Crown Cola?

Last edited:
Back