Very cool...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's pretty cool.
He makes these brilliant creations, and here's the extent of my talent: a car stand 🙄
LOL
0508211248_Burst01.jpg

Last edited:
Actually thats a very cool car stand. :)

Some amazing work, I can't even imagine the amount of time it takes to create these. And I agree, I like the economy car stand, it probably works better than the expensive ones.

Some amazing work, I can't even imagine the amount of time it takes to create these. And I agree, I like the economy car stand, it probably works better than the expensive ones.
Actually thats a very cool car stand. :)
Thanks, guys!
It won't win any beauty contest, but it functions very well.

I've been studying up on aluminum casting so maybe someday soon I'll give it a try.

Looks and works better than my makeshift. 1 of those foldable steps. Like ppl use to put their feet up to line up.....wait wait a little too much there. Lets just say its a multi tool😎🤔
There was a time that I just used a 10" piece of 4x4 lumber, as a car stand. Lol

I have one of those fold up step stool. They are very handy as a multi-tool 😀

I dont understand why someone doesn't make a good sized car stand that can be used for bigger 1/8 and 1/5 scale more easily. All of the stands that I've ever wasted my money on were all designed for little 1/10 touring cars or so it would seem like. I mean dont get me wrong, I can put a 1/8 scale MT on one but its not very sturdy imo and none of them are vertically adjustable on the fly. In fact I've only found one stand thats adjustable at all but it aint on the fly. gotta loosen a grub screw then spin it to the height you want and then tighten the grub screw. That wasn't exactly what I had in mind when they said it was height adjustable 🤷‍♂️