Venom Creeper Crawler

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, I think I've had enough. If I can find the release date, I'm pretty sure I'm going to take the plunge. I'm missing the boat on this crawler rage, and it's time to get in the pool.

This looks like an excellent out of the box rig! The body sux but the rest of it is bad ass.

OK, I think I've had enough. If I can find the release date, I'm pretty sure I'm going to take the plunge. I'm missing the boat on this crawler rage, and it's time to get in the pool.

It's about time!

I'll hold off on the comments until it's released. Pics are always cool,but until someone has given it the "test" you never know. It may be JUNK!! Probably not,but again you never know.

Mid December is the release date, just in time for Christmas. Offered in green and red alloy.

-Michael

its stock with pretty much semi droop isnt it??? or am i seeing things? lol

i'm with candy...it might be time to take the plunge.
i was actually at the lhs today fondling a Losi MRC but something made me put it back. the only thing that i dont like is the green...thankfully they'll offer it in red too.

With the remote lock/unlock and that steering lock dig would possibly be obsolete.
As we know the MAIN purpose for dig is to allow for tighter turning, which the unlock would take care of.
Of course the second reason for dig, not allowing the truck to drive under itself and turn it over still applies, but I think if you're on a steep enough incline to flip it, 2 wheel drive wont pull you up it anyway....... I think it SOUNDS great, but until you try it.........
Chip or Charlie, chime in please......

I'm with you.. I don't think you will need a dig at all with locking diffs. The wheel weights it has stock are nice. Dont have to buy expensive cnc wheels for wheel weights like that anymore. It's nice being able to add and remove the weights easily.

I agree with you guys tough. Body isn't all that great but that's an easy fix!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm... the dude driving needs more practice (and that comes from someone who thinks he sucks at crawling! ;) ). It doesn't sidehill very well, I dunno wether that was just because it wasn't set up well, or the tyres, or what.

Either way it's still a nice rig and I can't wait to see what the serious guys do when they get hold of it :)

yeah it looks like it does about as good, maybe alittle worse, than a stock axial.

yeah the tires almost look 1:1 Ground Hawgs.

now that looks nice but i think i'll wait till I've read some reviews before i invest.
I've jumped in head first to often. only to end up with junk.

Back