Until I get a chance to get a good group shot.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doom!

Team Dust Devil
Lifetime Supporter!
Supporter
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
  4. Flying
Not a great shot, just a quick shot of most of the gang.

PSX_20230205_131904.jpg

Great space and collection! Those GIJoes look really nice. I had one wth “Kung fu Grip”. I always wanted a beard and cool scar. The beard I have....

I'll bet we could get you that scar if you still want it. 🤣

No thanks guys, the scar would have to come from some sort of authentic adventuring. Letting @Xraycer cut me open and one of you guys stitch me up would cheapen the whole scar thing. Thanks anyways.
Awww c'mon, it doesn't have to be stitches, I've got super glue!

That's the first two-handed knife I have ever seen 😯

Or...
Did you lose your right arm when Collosus put you in handcuffs so you cut it off, and it's now your baby hand growing back? If so, that would explain a lot!

That's the first two-handed knife I have ever seen 😯

Or...
Did you lose your right arm when Collosus put you in handcuffs so you cut it off, and it's now your baby hand growing back? If so, that would explain a lot!
That is a 6" blade folding knife. It's ridiculous for a folding knife, but that's why I needed it!

tinyhands.jpg

That's the kit from 97 or so! 🤓😆 I had some of those ones. .177 hollowpoint bb is fun against legos........ just sayin.
Man, never thought about that!! We shoot all kinds of trinkets from dollar store, ceramic cookie jars, plastic holiday decos, chalk sticks, unopened sodas shaken up, etc......never thought of legos!! Gonna have to try that this summer! Thanks for the idea!! 👍 😁✌️
20190421_174148.jpg
20181009_185059.jpg

Man, never thought about that!! We shoot all kinds of trinkets from dollar store, ceramic cookie jars, plastic holiday decos, chalk sticks, unopened sodas shaken up, etc......never thought of legos!! Gonna have to try that this summer! Thanks for the idea!! 👍 😁✌️
View attachment 159787View attachment 159788
I highly recommend canned cheese. It makes a delicious mess. It blows cheese all over the mountain side.... :D

s-l1600.jpg

Back