Undertray protection for the Slash

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Proline has just released a form fitted undertray for the Traxxas Slash designed to protect both the outside and inside of the Slash from dirt and debris.

Made from very durable .060 lexan, the Proline Slash Undertray is a direct fitment onto your Slash with stock or even aftermarket skid plates! The tall sides protect...

Click to continue

Dang! You beat me to it.

I am going to be picking up one of these under trays. I don't think it's needed, but will look cool painted up to match the body.

Dang! You beat me to it.

I am going to be picking up one of these under trays. I don't think it's needed, but will look cool painted up to match the body.

I was thinking this might be a good alternative to the JConcepts overtray. The proline might do a very nice job keeping debris out of the chassis and it wouldn't hender air flow and such to the electronics. And of course both would look killer painted to match the body. :D

That's pretty slick, I like it! Looks like it would do a pretty decent job keeping debris out, but with none of the air circulation (or lack thereof) issues that the overtray has, not to mention a lot easier access to the battery.

I'm not digging that at all. Looks like any dirt that gets in is going to stay in. I would think the front skid where the bellcranks are located would have a good chance of getting loaded up with dirt especially.

It looks cool, but I don't think its practical for much more than looks.

not sure myself of its ability to perform well but agree that it will look cool

Just got them instock.
They look great, someone hurry up and paint one!!
http://www.teamgonads.com/11508.html

11508L2.jpg

Nice idea. If you clean you rig after each use it should be OK. But if you let it build up I can see it getting a bit heavy. And I think this is a way better idea than the top cover setup. Might have to pick one of these up.

this is next on my list what is the coupon code again for TGN?

Back