TSM issues with Hobbywing Slash 4x4

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drquad

RC Newbie
Reaction score
I have slash ultimate 4x4 with a hobbywing Xr8 esc and HW 2200 KV motor. TSM is not functional at any setting on the multifunctional knob on transmitter. I just bought a new TSM receiver and the same results. Called traxxas and they ran me through menu tree to enable TSM but no success.
Do I need to recalibrate HWing ESC?
The vehicle runs great except for the TSM.
Any suggestions?
DD

is there any way to see if tsm mode is active?. sorry dont run anything like that as I can drive.

I have slash ultimate 4x4 with a hobbywing Xr8 esc and HW 2200 KV motor. TSM is not functional at any setting on the multifunctional knob on transmitter. I just bought a new TSM receiver and the same results. Called traxxas and they ran me through menu tree to enable TSM but no success.
Do I need to recalibrate HWing ESC?
The vehicle runs great except for the TSM.
Any suggestions?
DD
Hmm I be watching this thread carefully, I have a Slash LCG and a rustler 4x4 Vxl , I have previously run my Slash with a Hobbywing SC8 Esc and a budget racestar 3300kv motor on 4s
I had no issues with the TSM, if I had of I wouldn’t know what to do so sorry I can’t help but I’m watching with interest and Good luck

My Slash Ultimate did not come with TSM. The VXL did though at the time. Look at your receiver see if it says TSM on it. Mine doesn’t and the transmitter wont give an option to enable it. I beleive the newer Ultimates are TSM equiped.

The TSM knob on the Traxxas radios can be reassigned to work as steering rate. Make sure that didn’t happen. Check it by turning it all the way down and see if your rig barely steers.

Back