trying to find a charger

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtaylortank

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I was trying to find which charger was able to do 2 batteries at the same time I have tride a few different phrases on ebay and a few rc sites, and I couldnt come up with anything.... I would apriciate the help thanks!!!

wow thats pretty nice
says it comes with connectors and balance boards too
i use multiple chargers
super brain 989 i have 2 of them for ny nimh and i like my cellpro revolution 4s and my venom pro charger for the lipos

nice and I already use onyx chargers I use the 230 and 235 single chargers.. and they are decent chargers as far as I have seen!!!!

I use the Onyx 230, and I'm planning on getting the 245 next. Both my son and I race, I'm on LiPo, he's currently on NiMh until I can afford more LiPo batteries to get him on them. It's too hard to keep both of us charged up to race with the single. I'll get the Onyx before anything else right now. A buddy has a ThunderPower, and he hates it, and he says the customer support sucks.

any advise on this charger
Tenergy TB6B Balance Charger for NiMH/NiCD/Li-PO/Li-Fe Battery Packs I'm thinking of getting one any feed back would be great. I'm charging 2 cell lipos for a my mini t, and stock batteries for the my son's high roller(nimh)

Back