Trinity Spec Slot Machine motors and ROAR

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidB1126

Team Bomb Pop
Supporter
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
If you are racing a spec class with a Trinity Slot Machine motor, and the track and/or event you are at follows ROAR rules, I'd check in with them or change your motor.

FB_IMG_1698442285904.jpg

Screenshot_20231027-173147.png
Screenshot_20231027-173157.png

Trinity should replace those motors for free. Since they were being sold as roar legal.
100%! I have the 13.5 in the B74 but I don’t know if it’s one of the effected ones. I bought it when the acquisition was as first announced in order to try and get “old stock” because I figured they’d mess up the whole brand. That,and I’ve wanted a trinity motor since I was a kid!

Anyone know if there’s a serial number or something like that can identify it? It said it was only the first batch from Horizon that were the “bad” ones.

Looks like if your just normal club racing it will be fine and you can run any motor. But that turn motor if your running stock. If your running in any ROAR regional races or trophy races and if you have a Trinity motor you can't run.
I been running Hobbywing so ill keep what I have until I need a change.