Traxxas Revo VXL & Slash VXL for sale on 14th of May!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why do i get the feeling that i am going to be financing this ???

Me too,if you wanna sell something then ask Thunder_Tiger :hehe:

Now c'mon bartek, u KNOW that aint funny. :hehe:

you do have a point though, you've sold me how many rigs now, FOUR ???

BTW, don't forget the 16th !!!

hey thunder tiger you looking for a buggy converted to on road???lmao..i should put a f/s f/t thread up and see if there is any interest for project low 'n slow lol..i want one of those 1/16 e-revo's soo bad lol..

Now c'mon bartek, u KNOW that aint funny. :hehe:

you do have a point though, you've sold me how many rigs now, FOUR ???

BTW, don't forget the 16th !!!

lol,they are waiting for you to come :hehe:

hey thunder tiger you looking for a buggy converted to on road???lmao..i should put a f/s f/t thread up and see if there is any interest for project low 'n slow lol..i want one of those 1/16 e-revo's soo bad lol..

Me too,hope that they will be for around £200 or maybe £250 in uk,if yes then I will buy Slash or E-revo but don't know which one...
I got Savage Flux so I think that I would preffer Slash VXL (1/16)...
I have/had two nitro Revo's and I loved them but I have never tried Slash and this could be my chance :hehe:

Hey bartek, don't be thinking i'll ever be interested in that brushless savage, my next rig is gonna be the SC8 !!!!!

less then $300,that's what people say but I think that it will be worth it.

If 1/16 E-Revo is under $300 or a little above, then hell yeah I want to get one.

thats an awsome idea...i was promised i could get a $800 laptop for my grad gift this year but i'm going to talk my grama into getting me one of these instead..i don't realy need a laptop lol
That's why I love graduating :hehe:.

That's why I love graduating :hehe:.

are yoou graduating from grade 8 or 12??..i'm graduating from grade 8 this year..i wa promised i could get a laptop if i wanted so that i wouldn't have to write so much in high school but don't really mind wrting..and i can write 2 5paragraph or 500 work essays in 1 hour anyway

are yoou graduating from grade 8 or 12??..i'm graduating from grade 8 this year..i wa promised i could get a laptop if i wanted so that i wouldn't have to write so much in high school but don't really mind wrting..and i can write 2 5paragraph or 500 work essays in 1 hour anyway

8th grade, we're the same age. I thought you knew that. :hehe: I was thinking of getting a laptop also for high school, but I think I can manage it also.

Anyways, back on topic. Does anybody know if the Velineon system is any good? I always see it on the shelf at my LHS but never seen or used one in action.

8th grade, we're the same age. I thought you knew that. :hehe: I was thinking of getting a laptop also for high school, but I think I can manage it also.

Anyways, back on topic. Does anybody know if the Velineon system is any good? I always see it on the shelf at my LHS but never seen or used one in action.

no i didn't know how old you were lol..i guess i could have just gone to your profile lmao...yes lets get back on topic now...

so who will be selling stuff to get one of these?? I WILL!!!lol if i can find enough to sell..

I'm selling stuff for mods..its probably gonna be a late birthday present for me.

omgitscoby: velineons are pretty good.

Back