traxxas ez start

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

da beav

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
has anybody had there electric motor break off from the housing? mine did friday evening it wasn't that hard of a crash thats the odd thing.:\ as soon as i find my camera i will post a pic it also cracked the plastic housing next to the block

Did it break off while using it to start the engine? Something in the engine or the gears may have broken to push it off. Just an idea :D.

the electric motor broke off the screws that held it on broke now i gotts buy the set up that goes on the motor hope it aint expensive

Dang, that's the first I've heard of that happening. I know you can get an EZ Start fairly cheap on ebay, you'll probably end up buying the whole thing that mounts to the motor. It will be close to the price of just the EZ Start motor itself. Might as well get the whole thing, just in case something is messed up and not visible. JMO

Dang, that's the first I've heard of that happening. I know you can get an EZ Start fairly cheap on ebay, you'll probably end up buying the whole thing that mounts to the motor. It will be close to the price of just the EZ Start motor itself. Might as well get the whole thing, just in case something is messed up and not visible. JMO

+1! People are forever removing their EZ Start and putting them up on EBAY. Seems pull starts are a common upgrade...

i just bought the housing i had screws at my shop that would work had to remove the broke ones and the gears all looked fine. i am beginning to wonder am i really that hard on things or i just have bad luck

i just bought the housing i had screws at my shop that would work had to remove the broke ones and the gears all looked fine. i am beginning to wonder am i really that hard on things or i just have bad luck

It's just part of RC's! If you don't break something you aren't having ANY fun!

Back