Transmitter Help

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OGOverkill

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
I am in the process of building a 6 wheel steer crawler and looking for a transmitter that is able to program its rear steer bias. I have a FS Noble NB4 and the 4 wheel steer mixing is great, however i am hoping to adjust the rear steer bias on the fly as well. I am hoping to have 30%, 60% and 80% rear steer compared to the front on a 3 position trigger.

Does anyone here know how to accomplish this? i am open to any transmitter as an option.

You need channel mixing, I know my Radiolink RC6g had the option, the Noble should have it too.

WTF RC CARS on YouTube is an absolute guru when it comes to the noble nb4. Maybe shoot him a message on the tube and he can get ya sorted.
I did message him a while back and got a vague response. I'll try again to see if I can get more out of him. Thank you!

I messaged amain for their opinion and they suggested looking into Futaba transmitters.

Back